So you've put on larger tires and now the speedometer is off. Shift points seem sluggish. And you have an annoying light now on the dash telling you the tire pressure is not correct. All certainly annoying problems and, if left uncorrected, can lead to a major degradation in stability control (ESP) performance, transmission shifting, and engine performance.
The AEV ProCal Module is the perfect, affordable, solution to these problems, while also making it possible to activate daytime running lamps, provide a one-touch turn signal option, and temporarily increasing engine idle speed for winching. This module can also clear engine codes, and even has a feature to help alignment technicians align the vehicle perfectly for optimal ESP performance.
The ProCal Module is equipped with a series of easy-to-use dip switches. By reading the simple code card included with the Module, any user can quickly dial in a code for the desired recalibration. From there they simply plug the Module into their vehicle's OBD port and wait for the horn to honk. The whole process can be completed in mere minutes and it's just as easy to reverse.
- Large tire recalibration (Restores the vehicle's speedometer/odometer accuracy following the installation of larger-than-stock tires)
- Axle gear ratio recalibration (Resets automatic transmission shift points to maximize the benefits of an axle gear ratio change)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalibration
- Daytime running lamp activation/deactivation, and lamp location selection
- One-touch turn signal activation/deactivation
- Engine idle speed options (Improves winch performance and battery charging capabilities by temporarily increasing engine idle RPM)
- Steering wheel centering (Provides for spot-on steering alignment)
- Clears Engine Diagnostic Codes
- ROHS Compliant (Meets European Restriction-of-Hazardous-Substance standards)
- Lead and Mercury Free
- Meets or exceeds Bosch CAN 2.0b specifications
- 100% Designed by AEV
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with 2007 and newer Jeep Wranglers equipped with 3.6/3.8L V6, 5.7L or 6.1/6.4L V8, 2 or 4-doors and right or left-hand-drive.
- Once used for recalibration, AEV's ProCal Module stores a vehicle's VIN in its memory. While a VIN is stored in memory, a ProCal Module cannot be used on a second vehicle. To use the ProCal Module on a second vehicle, the first vehicle must be recalibrated to stock. This will clear the first VIN and ready the ProCal Module for use on the second vehicle.
- The AEV ProCal will enable axle gear ratio changes to be made to Wranglers equipped with the A580 Automatic transmission (2011+ 2.8L, 2012+ 3.6L)
- The AEV ProCal cannot change axle gear ratios for 2011+ 2.8L CRD diesel Wranglers with manual transmissions.
- AEV's ProCal Module now features an all-new Transfer Case Calibration function that allows customers to install a non-stock transfer case into their 2012+ JK Wrangler (w/ A580 trans) without causing the vehicle to go into limp mode. This includes 2-speed Atlas transfer cases as well as Chrysler's Command-Trac NV241 (Sport/Sahara) and Rock-Trac NV241 (Rubicon) transfer cases.This new feature is only found on the latest version of the ProCal Module (part number 30406007AG). As of 2/18, all ProCal Modules being shipped from AEV are the latest version and include this function.
- Correct speedometer
- "One touch" turn signals
- Clear engine codes
- Easy to use DIP switches
- Recalibrate tire pressure monitor
- Increase engine idle speed
- Optimize ESP performance
- Transfer Case calibration (2012+ JK Wrangler w/ A580 trans)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
If you are going to be changing tire sizes. You will need this!. It is super easy to use.
Great item. Set fogs to day runners. Recall for 35" tires. And adjusted low tire pressure sensitivity. And it can do more. No issues very simple to use.
Works great on my 2008 JKU.
Easy to operate as indicated in the operator manual...