The classic Tigertop™ is a tough, durable replacement for your aging soft top.
- Easily attaches to vehicle with reinforced snaps for a clean, custom look.
- For appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature.
- Fabric is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors and is offered in factory original colors.
- Hardware on select applications is treated & powder-coated for rust resistance for long life.
- Roll-up side and rear windows for convenient ventilation.
- Heat-sealed vinyl windows meet U.S. and European regulations.
- Industrial strength thread ensures durable soft top construction.
- Kit comes with soft top and hardware. Some models include one-piece doors.
- All Bestop soft top parts can be replaced individually, extending the value of your purchase.
- Two-year limited warranty.
To keep your Tigertop™ looking new, we suggest using Bestop® Fabric Care for complete protection against UV fading, cracking and hardening.
3/32", 1/8", 7/32", 5/32", 3/8" Drill Bits and Drill Motor
10' Tape Measure
A piece of Chalk
Two Buckle Straps
Right Windshield Retainer
Leftt Windshield Retainer
Left Front Door Strike
Right Front Door Strike
Right Vertical Retainer Mount
Left Vertical Retainer Mount
Two Paddle Handle Assemblies
Right Bow Assembly
Left Bow Assembly
Right Door Striker
Left Door Striker
11 #8 x 1/2" Pan Head Washer Screws
16 #10-24 Black Truss Head Machine Screws
Four #10 x 1/2" Oval Head Phillips Screws
27 #6 x 3/8" Sheet Metal Screws
27 Snap Studs
8 5/16" Black Washers
16 #10-24 Locknuts
8 5/16-18 Tapping Plates
8 5/16-18 x 1" Phillips Head Bolts
Two Footman Loops
- Features: Clear Windows, Pressed Polished Windows
- Color: 01 - Black
- Hardware Type: Bestop Tigertop Hardware
- Door Configuration: With One Piece Soft Doors
- Fabric: Vinyl (18-23oz)
- 1986 Jeep CJ-7
- 1985 Jeep CJ-7
- 1984 Jeep CJ-7
- 1983 Jeep CJ-7
- 1982 Jeep CJ-7
- 1981 Jeep CJ-7
- 1980 Jeep CJ-7
- 1979 Jeep CJ-7
- 1978 Jeep CJ-7
- 1977 Jeep CJ-7
- 1976 Jeep CJ-7