Corbeau Moab Cloth Faced Reclining Front Seat Pair for 76-09 Jeep® CJ-5, CJ-7, CJ-8, Wrangler YJ, TJ, JK & Unlimited
The Moab has moderate thigh bolsters making it easy to get in and out of . At the same time, once you are in the seat there will be minimal body shifting. The Moab is available in matching stock Jeep® black, tan, spice, and charcoal fabrics. We have a matching rear seat (Safari) that is also a direct bolt-in to CJ and YJ Jeeps®. As a rule of thumb, the Moab will fit up to a 40-inch waist. The Moab Jeep® Seat is available in Vinyl, Vinyl/Cloth Combo, and Neoprene materials.
Infinite recline: The fingertip controlled reclining mechanism allows the seat back to be adjusted to the ultimate driving position. Corbeau reclining technology allows with just the lift of the lever, the seat back to be immediately returned to the full upright position.
Bolster Support: Moderate lateral support with enhanced bolsters will allow both the driver and passenger to remain in a comfortable seating position. The reduction of body shifting will reduce the amount of driver fatigue and enhance the overall driving experience.
Harness Capability: This seat has harness slots for 3 and 4-point harness belt capability. A submarine slot (5th slot) can be added to the seat base for a $29.00 charge. This slot will create 5-point harness capability.
Injection Molded Foam: High-density injection molded foam provides ultimate comfort. The heat transfer into the foam causes the seat to form to your body. The foam will maintain its shape for years insuring long lasting comfort.
Fabric: Extra durable automotive grade cloth and vinyl materials. Waterproof neoprene is also available. Contains UV inhibitors. This seat has been extensively tested under extreme conditions and found to be colorfast.
Direct Bolt-In: The Moab Jeep® seat is a direct bolt-in to most Jeep® CJ5s and all CJ7s and YJs. It will bolt in to any other vehicle with Corbeau custom direct bolt-in brackets.
Steel Frame: Extra strong, lightweight, powder coated tubular steel frame.
Map Pocket: Elastic Map pocket on the back of the seat, which provides for extra, easy-access storage.
13mm Hex Socket Head
#30 Torque Wrench
2 Cloth Faced Reclining Front Seats
- Features: Reclining
- Color: Tan or Charcoal or Black or Spice
- Material: vinyl/cloth
- Location: Front
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1986 Jeep CJ-7
- 1985 Jeep CJ-7
- 1984 Jeep CJ-7
- 1983 Jeep CJ-7
- 1982 Jeep CJ-7
- 1981 Jeep CJ-7
- 1980 Jeep CJ-7
- 1979 Jeep CJ-7
- 1978 Jeep CJ-7
- 1977 Jeep CJ-7
- 1976 Jeep CJ-7
- 1985 Jeep CJ-8
- 1984 Jeep CJ-8
- 1983 Jeep CJ-8
- 1982 Jeep CJ-8
- 1981 Jeep CJ-8
- 1983 Jeep CJ-5
- 1982 Jeep CJ-5
- 1981 Jeep CJ-5
- 1980 Jeep CJ-5
- 1979 Jeep CJ-5
- 1978 Jeep CJ-5
- 1977 Jeep CJ-5
- 1976 Jeep CJ-5
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|TAN KIT||24222.1040||Tan Cloth & Tan Vinyl||$538.00|
|GRAY KIT||24222.1090||Charcoal Cloth & Charcoal Vinyl||$538.00|
|BLACK KIT||24222.1150||Black Cloth & Black Vinyl||$538.00|
|SPICE KIT||24222.1170||Spice Cloth & Spice Vinyl||$538.00|
I purchased these seats to replace the stock seats in a 1994 Wrangler YJ. The seats looks great and are comfortable, however I am not entirely pleased with them for 2 reasons:
1) the seats DO NOT allow the rider to sit entirely upright. Yes, you can recline to your heart's desire, however the most upright position is still at a bit of a recline. The seats are not made to sit upright the 'full upright' position is not very upright. Driving in the jeep, I like to sit more upright than this seat allows, but it looks like I am SOL. Normally I would send them back, but after spending hours installing seat heaters, unbolting old and and rebolting new seats, etc, I can no longer do this. I read on these seats elsewhere, but none have discussed this recline issue. So...if you like to sit upright, DO NOT buy these seats - they do not allow it. drag. I learned the hard way.
2) after installing the seats in the jeep, I find that the slider mechanism underneath does not work so good. This is because the bolts that hold the upholstery to the seat frame interfere with the lever you pull up on to slide the seat. When you pull up on the lever to move the seat back and forth, it does not engage or release the slide completely because it is inhibited by the allen-head bolts that secure the upholstery to the seat frame. I can slide it back n forth with some muscle, but my girlfriend can hardly budge it to adjust it to her size, another drag. So now i guess I'll have to remove the seats, take the seat brackets off, find the same size low-profile hex headbolts and install them again.
I would have figured that these 'direct bolt-in' seats would have actually been tested. So, after spending over $500 for new seats, the most important feature (fitting them to the driver) is a design disaster. yeesh...