When considering a V8 conversion, its important to look at more than just the power potential. AEVs HEMI V8 Builder Kit also provides ease of installation, with great features like no-measure motor mounts, a perfectly fitted exhaust, a custom radiator bottle that means no clumsy relocation, and a wiring harness that is literally plug-and-play. And speaking of wiring harnesses, its important to look at reliability and serviceability. AEVs wiring harness uses all OE connectors, all factory color-coded wires and has every single circuit computer tested before you receive it.
So if youve dreamed of having a V8-powered JK, look no further than AEVs HEMI V8 Builder Kit. It makes the conversion simple and it delivers factory results. Check out AEVs Kit Contents list to get an idea of all thats included.
Engine and Transmission Not Included, See Details Below.
When using a dropout power train, the 09-10 Jeep® Commander and Grand Cherokee VVT is required. The kit is NOT set up for the Dodge Ram and Durango versions of the 5.7 with the different front accessory drive and intake location.
- Plug and play wire harness simplifies the entire process.
- Includes complete Bill of Materials indicating all Chrysler parts needed to complete the conversion.
- Wire harness built by OE supplier to Chrysler, 100% computer tested.
- Engine functions as stock, can be serviced and diagnosed by any Chrysler/Jeep dealer.
- No measure motor mounts index off holes in frame.
- Leaves dash cluster, warning systems, accessories and overdrive intact and fully functional.
- ProCal sets the pedal, no need to go to dealership.
Customers who wish to install an AEV Snorkel Kit on their JK Wrangler with a 5.7L or 6.4L AEV HEMI V8 Engine Conversion should also purchase an AEV HEMI Air Box Kit. The HEMI Air Box Kit is a direct replacement for the open element air filter system that is supplied with the HEMI Builder Kit, allowing for a clean and simple installation of the AEV Snorkel Kit.
1. Cutting is Necessary.
2. Welding is Necessary.
3. Kits are compatible with LHD vehicles only.
4. 5.7L VVT (engine produced from 2009-2010).
AEV Motor Mounts
AEV Transmission mount
AEV Transmission Crossmember
AEV Steel Battery Tray (Fits OE or Optima Group 31)
AEV Steering Relocation Bracket and Hardware
AEV Air Filter Shield
K&N Air Filter
AEV Aluminum Cross-flow Radiator
Upper and Lower Radiator Hoses
AEV Coolant Recovery bottle
AEV 100% Computer-tested wiring harness
Custom Flashed Computer (PCM)
AEV CNC Bent 3 Piece Air Conditioning Line Set and Hardware
AEV CNC Bent 2 Piece Power Steering Line Set
AEV CNC Bent Fuel line
Complete Decal Package
AEV / Flowmaster High-flow Exhaust with Catalytic Converters
AEV ProCal Module
Heavy Duty Transmission Cooler
Transcooler Hoses and Clamps
Spring Spacers (to correct ride height)
- Engine Size: 5.7L V-8 Hemi
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)