Huge boosts in torque while maintaining everyday drivability
With this technologically advanced system, your Jeep Wrangler 3.8L can achieve extreme torque levels while maintaining its everyday drivability. Magnuson supercharger systems deliver torque across the entire rpm band - giving you torque on tap whenever and wherever you need it. Whether on the streets or blazing a new trail in the great outdoors, you will never have to wait for power.
All of these benefits are achieved while using less engine power through a reduction in parasitic engine drag during cruising situations. These cruising losses, common during normal driving, are nearly eliminated thanks to Magnuson's unique integral bypass valve system, giving you near-stock fuel economy under normal driving conditions, and instant torque when you need it.
Truly Complete System:
This system contains Magnuson's patented cast aluminum high-velocity intake manifold, MP 1320 TVS supercharger as well as all of the fittings, lines, belts and hardware needed. To really maximize the efficiency of this supercharger kit it is also available with an air-water intercooler system that includes the intercooler core, coolant circulation pump, coolant reservoir, and heat exchanger.
Additionally, this supercharger system comes with all of the necessary tuning and fuel system upgrades your Jeep will require to handle the boost this blower delivers. This includes new high-flow fuel injectors that retain all of the factory "push-lock" connectors and a Diablo Sport Trinity handheld programmer. Magnuson's ECM recalibration ensures proper adjustment of the air/fuel and ignition timing settings to optimize and manage the increased torque and horsepower of your supercharged Jeep while maintaining its street driving manners and fuel economy.
As you can see this is truly a complete system with all of the components required for a professional, and OE-looking installation. You will not need to purchase any additional components to perform your forced-induction transformation.
- 33% increase in torque and 41% increase in horsepower.
- TVS1320 Hybrid-roots supercharger.
- Installs in one day.
- 100% complete bolt-on system.
- No hood modifications are required.
- More power in a smaller package.
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph).
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power.
- High thermal efficiency.
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability.
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist.
- Improved air-handling characteristics.
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions.
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- Engine Size: 3.8L V-6
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)