Huge boosts in torque while maintaining everyday drivability
With a Magnuson supercharger, your Jeep Wrangler 3.6L will deliver extreme torque while maintaining its everyday drivability. Magnuson supercharger systems deliver torque across the entire rpm band. Whether on the streets or blazing a new trail in the great outdoors, you will never have to wait for power.
Maintain factory fuel economy
When you're not on boost, Magnuson's bypass valve systems opens to virtually eliminate drag from the supercharger, giving you factory-like fuel economy when you're cruising and commuting. Meanwhile, all that torque and horsepower is at your command, and available instantly when you most need it.
This system contains Magnuson's cast aluminum intake manifold, MP 1320 TVS supercharger as well as all of the fittings, lines, belts and hardware needed. Includes an air-water intercooler system with a high-efficiency Charge Air Cooler (CAC), coolant circulation pump, coolant reservoir, and vehicle-specific Low Temperature Radiator (LTR).
Additionally, this supercharger system comes with all of the necessary tuning and fuel system upgrades your Jeep will require to handle the boost this blower delivers. This includes new high-flow fuel injectors that retain all of the factory "push-lock" connectors and a handheld programmer. Magnuson's ECM recalibration ensures proper adjustment of the air/fuel and ignition timing settings to optimize and manage the increased torque and horsepower of your supercharged Jeep while maintaining its street driving manners and fuel economy.
As you can see this is a truely complete system with all of the components required for a professional, and OE-looking installation. You will not need to purchase any additional components to transform your Jeep into a stump-pulling HEMI-swap killer.
- 50% increase in horsepower and 40% increase in torque
- TVS1320 Hybrid-roots supercharger.
- Installs in one day.
- 100% complete bolt-on system.
- No hood modifications are required.
- More power in a smaller package.
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph).
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power.
- High thermal efficiency.
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability.
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist.
- Improved air-handling characteristics.
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions.
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
6th Generation MP1320 TVS Supercharger with integral bypass valve
High flow fuel injectors
Large front-mounted heat exchanger
All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required
- Engine Size: 3.6L Pentastar V-6
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)