All Dynatrac axle assemblies are made in the USA with the finest USA made materials, forgings, machining, welding and assembly. Dynatrac set the standards for custom axle performance and now with a wide selection to fit every application and budget.
- Unveiled in 2002, this 21st century design is still the benchmark for all other Hi-Pinion Dana 60's to try to keep up with.
- The ProRock 60 has a US Patent Pending. NO OTHER axle housing with a full diameter 9.75" ring gear can offer even close to the ground clearance of the ProRock 60.
- Even more ground clearance than a Dana 44!
- Unmatched Housing Rigidity to keep gears in proper mesh under extreme loads
- 6-Month, unlimited mileage warranty. Service, Not Excuses.
- ABS compatibility
- Don't just take our word for it - ask around!
- Complete Dynatrac 60 axle assembly with 6 month limited warranty
- Dynatrac ProRock 60 Hi-pinion housing
- 35-spline 1.5", induction-hardened, 1541-H alloy steel axle shafts
- Vented rear disc brake assemblies with parking brake & 5 on 5.5 bolt circle (Stock uses 5 on 4.5)
- Braided stainless steel brake hose kit
- Choice of ring and pinion ratio (3.54:1-5.38:1)
- Detroit Locker
- Best pinion angle for 4-6" lifts
- Billet steel housing ends
- Large tapered roller axle bearings
- Heavy-duty steel retainers
- D60 heavy-duty nodular iron differential cover
- 1310 U-bolt style yoke (U-bolts included)
- Dynatrac Hi-strength TJ Coil Spring Bracket Package
Width 63.5" (stock 60.5")
Assembly is finely detailed with a hi-gloss black finish
The Detroit Locker maximizes traction by delivering 100% of the torque to both drive wheels. It is engineered to keep both wheels in a constant drive mode, and has the ability to automatically allow wheel speed differentiation when required. Used by both professionals and enthusiasts.
Pro Rock Series Differential Covers
Dynatrac Pro-Series Differential Covers offer top-notch protection for your axle's differential. Cast from Dynatrac's own proprietary, nodular iron, Pro-Series Covers provide not only excellent differential protection and unrivaled strength, but also enhance the look of your undercarriage.
Stock (OEM) axle shafts are made from 1039 alloy material and are induction hardened forming a hard shell around the soft core of the shaft. For stock applications this type of shaft is very durable. When moving up to larger tires and more horsepower the OEM alloy is not strong enough and tends to twist and fail when the yield strength is reached or exceeded. Dynatrac uses one piece forgings made from case hardened 1541-H material. This process results in a hard case axle with a soft core, but still stronger than the stock alloy, that enables the shaft to bend, flex and spring back when a stock shaft would have failed. This creates an axle that will hold up to the toughest of situations.
Please Allow 6-8 Weeks for Delivery Time
- Axle Model: Dana 60
- Axle Position: Rear
- Features: Locker
Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)