The all new Spider 9 axle housing is the product of over three years of hard engineering and real world testing. With rock crawling specifically in mind, this housing is nothing like your ordinary 9" housing. With ultra-high ground clearance, one piece shell construction, and compact size, this is the ONLY 9" housing built ground-up specifically for rock crawling. We stock six popular setups available for same day shipping. All Spider 9 Axle Housings are 65 long (plenty of axle tube to cut to size) and are available with forward engine third member orientation or mid-engine third member orientation (as used in mid-engine competition rock crawlers). All housings are designed to work with Ford 9 style third members. Third member mounting hardware and filler cap assembly included.
- Single piece, ¼ thick, compact shell design provides more strength than any other OEM or aftermarket 9 housing center. Welded both inside and out for added protection.
- CNC machined 3/8" thick mounting face plate provides superior strength and higher oil sealing accuracy.
- More ground clearance than any other off the shelf 9 housing.
- 3 diameter x 1/4" wall housing tubes provides incredible strength and easily allows the use of common aftermarket end components (like 60 knuckles & big bearing end cups). Unique design welds housing tubes to both shell and third member mounting face.
- Off the shelf housing weight is less than 60 lbs.
- Large 1-5/16" diameter fill opening makes gear inspection and filling easy. Trademark Spidertrax Oil Fill Cap is included with every Spider 9.
For Axle Shafts Please Contact SpiderTrax Offroad Directly as it depends on how wide you leave the Spider 9 Housing after assembly.
- Axle Model: Ford 9
- Axle Position: Rear
- Features: With Unit Bearings
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|SRR-C385||52450.1102||5 on 5.5" Wheel Bolt Pattern||$1,359.99|
|SRR-C386||52450.1112||6 on 5.5" Wheel Bolt Pattern||$1,688.99|