Key advantages include:
- The CNC machined 6061T6 aluminum seal housing is fully rebuildable. Both o-rings and axle shaft seals are available serpately so servicing your seals is not only possible, but cost effective.
- Three o-rings secure the aluminum seal housing inside the Spider 9 axle tube. The aluminum seal housing installs toward the differential side of the housing, so oil stays completely out of the axle tubes.
- The high performance axle shaft seal (one is already pre-installed for you) is designed to accommodate shaft diameters from 27 spline all the way up to 35 spline. They are so stretchy in fact that they also handle almost any kind of axle shaft misalignment. Each aluminum seal housing can accommodate up to two high performance axle shaft seals (the second high performance axle shaft seal is sold separately).
- Using the included set screw, each aluminum seal housing is designed to be securely locked inside the Spider 9 housing. This way you know the seal housing stays where it is supposed to when you install your axle shafts.
This Spidertrax High Performance Oil Seal Kit is designed to work with 1/4" or 3/8" tube Spider 9 axle housings. Each kit comes with one aluminum seal housing, three o-rings, one pre-installed high performance axle seal, and set screw. Although the aluminum seal housing can accommodate two axle seals, the second axle seal is sold separately (part #: SLI-INSERT).
- Axle Model: Ford 9
- Axle Position: Front, Rear
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|SLI-1212D||52450.1220||1/4" Wall Housings||$59.00|
|SLI-214D||52450.1221||3/8" Wall Housings||$59.00|