Hawk® Performance Front Quiet Slot Rotors & Ceramic Brake Pad Kit for 07-15 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK
Hawk Performance Quiet Slot™ rotors are cast from a proprietary formulation of premium alloys producing a superior performance street product. Quiet Slot™ rotors combine the look, feel and durability of a true performance rotor with the fitment and convenience of OE design. These rotors feature a unique slot design specifically engineered to improve your car's braking performance and driver comfort. All Quiet Slot™ rotors are meticulously checked for proper balance, thickness, flatness and runout. All rotors are manufactured in ISO certified facilities.
Hawk Performance has introduced a premium, high performance, ultra-low dust, low noise compound called Performance Ceramic. Performance Ceramic is engineered to reduce vehicle brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), creating a quieter performing brake pad for your truck or SUV. Furthermore, the ceramic formula has a linear friction profile that allows your truck's ABS brake system to work more effectively. With Performance Ceramic you can expect reduced brake pad wear, lower dust output levels and a rotor-friendly brake pad.
Metallurgy: Quiet Slot™ rotors are cast from a proprietary formulation of premium alloys producing a superior performance street product.
- Noise-dampening steel formulation.
- Long-grain carbon iron for maximum thermal stability.
- Molybdenum additive for high temperature strength and thermal crack resistance.
- Unique alloy blend provides exceptional rotor life and durability.
Design: Quiet Slot™ rotors combine the look, feel and durability of a true performance rotor with the fitment and convenience of OE design.
- Performance design - Direct OE replacement.
- Unidirectional vanes eliminate the need for left and right side rotors.
- Optimal rotor vane and wall thickness improves structural strength, noise dampening and heat capacity.
Note: Heat cracking and rotor warpage are inherent risks with cross-drilled rotors.
- OE style vane design combined with increased heat capacity dramatically improves brake pad and rotor life.
Quiet Slots: Hawk Performance® Quiet Slot™ rotors feature a unique slot design specifically engineered to improve your car's braking performance and driver comfort.
- Increases initial bite.
- Improves wet weather brake performance.
- Effectively removes gas and wear debris.
Note: Cross-drilled & dimpled and heavily slotted rotors accelerate pad wear generating excessive brake dust and premature pad wear.
- When the brakes are not engaged, the Quiet Slot™ rotor vane and surface slot design effectively cuts through the surrounding air flow virtually eliminating the "whirling" noise typically encountered with cross drilled or heavily slotted rotors.
- Visual wear indicator. Rotors should be replaced when slots are worn down and no longer visible.
- Optimizes overall brake performance. Note: Cross-drilled, heavily slotted and dimpled rotors reduce the contact area of the rotor with the brake pad. This environment reduces the effectiveness of the brake pad, can cause damage to the desired transfer film and increase rotor surface temperatures.
- Swirl ground surface for improved brake pad bed-in and "green" out of the box performance.
- Specific RMS finish accelerates the creation of a proper transfer film when run with Hawk Performance® brand brake pads.
- All rotors are finished with a GEOMET® coating that protects both the internal and external surfaces from rust and corrosion.
What is GEOMET®?
GEOMET® is a proprietary water-based coating dispersion containing metal oxides, metallic zinc and aluminum flakes. The zinc and aluminum platelets align in multiple layers forming a metallic silver-gray coating. Applied as a liquid, the coating becomes totally inorganic after curing at 575-600F (300-315C).
WARNING! This rotor is intended for street use only!
- Increased stopping power
- Increased rotor life
- Extended pad life
- Ultra-low dust
- Extremely quiet
- Stable friction output
Hawk Performance burnishes its Performance Ceramic brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
WarrantyHawk Performance will warranty products to be free of defects from workmanship and materials. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or damage caused by negligence, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal operations, or improper installation or service. Hawk Performance does not make any other warranty claims, either expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Hawk Performance be liable for incident or consequential damages of any kind, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict product liability. This includes without limitation, damage to property, or other economic losses that may be incurred.
Any, and all, warranty claims must be processed through Hawk Performance.
All valid warranty claims will be replaced/reimbursed with Hawk Performance brake pads of equal or greater value.
Contact Hawk Performance at (440) 528-5000, or email@example.com
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)