Catalog #: 77003.8004
K&N Part #: 57-1555
The 57 Series Generation II air intake, also referred to as an FIPK®, is K&N's ultimate performance product. These performance intakes are designed to increase power by as much as 10%. 57 Series FIPK's are CARB exempt, street legal in all 50 US states, come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty and are guaranteed to increase power. K&N air intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This translates into more power and torque for your vehicle. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable. Most of our air intake systems are relatively easy to install using tools commonly available (see installation instructions).
- Product Style: 63 Series Aircharger Kits
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 12.0 HP @ 5000 RPM
- Replacement Filter: RF-1042
- CARB Exempt: No
- Weight: 10.9 lb (4.9 kg)
- Product Box Length: 22.25 in (565 mm)
- Product Box Width: 14.25 in (362 mm)
- Product Box Height: 12.5 in (318 mm)
Installation Difficulty:Level 2Intermediate
Installation Time: Less than an hour
- Engine Size: 6.1L V-8 Hemi
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
CARB EO Number: D-269-37.