Gibson 617408 4" Single Rear Stainless Steel Exhaust System for 11-13 Jeep® Grand Cherokee WK2 with 3.6L
Catalog #: 77606.8016
Gibson Part #: 617408
Because Jeep enthusiasts need power from idle to 3000 RPM, Gibson designed their jeep exhaust to enhance low and mid range power for climbing and towing. This single exhaust exits straight out the back, complemented with a 4.0" Intercooled polished stainless steel tip. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. Available in heavy duty aluminized or high quality stainless steel.
- Features 2.50-inch mandrel-bent heavy-duty tubing with zinc plated factory style hangers, clamps and all hardware for easy bolt on installation.
- Gibson's Superflow Performance muffler delivers the powerful "big block" sound with increased power and torque. All welded construction, baffled & chambered for better volume efficiency with unrestricted flow. NO PACKING to blow out or deteriorate.
- 4" Polished T304 Stainless Steel Round Slash Cut Tip
- Exit Is Straight Out The Back
Installation Difficulty:Level 2Intermediate
Installation Time: 2-3 hours
4.0" Intercooled Tip
2.50-inch mandrel-bent heavy-duty tubing
WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty.
- Type: Stainless
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)