Excellent power-producing exhaust systems for the enthusiast who wants the most from his or her Jeep. These systems are engineered to give you maximum pulling power, and feature heavy-duty construction for off-road use. Features smooth, mandrel-bent, 14-gauge aluminized lubing for non-restrictive flow. The Superflow muffler's fully welded case has baffled chambers to produce more power and a mellow sound. The polished stainless exhaust tip will not rust. Installs easily behind the catalytic converter.
- T-304 Stainless Steel Clampless Slash Tip
- Zinc Plated 3/8 in. to 1/2 in.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Aluminized Heavy Duty Tubing or 409L Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Tubing
- Aluminized Superflow Muffler
Installation Difficulty:Level 2Intermediate
Installation Time: 2-3 hours
- Type: Aluminized or Stainless
*Please make a selection above to view specs on a specific product
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|