Catalog #: 91083.101
RAGGTOPP Part #: 01141
Owner's manuals recommend cleaning your convertible top fabric regularly. Cleaning is the only way to minimize the environmental impact that leads to rag top deterioration. Culprits include acid rain, UV rays, smog, tree sap, bird droppings, salt, tar, dirt, grease and grit. Raggtopp has been thoroughly tested and endorsed by Haartz, the worlds leading manufacturer of convertible topping fabric since 1907. Haartz is the designated supplier of convertible topping fabric for virtually every U.S. auto manufacturer, including Chryslers Jeep division and Bestop. These products are easy to use and can be applied in direct sunlight. Because Raggtopp Protectant does not contain silicone, it will not harm the paint, chrome, glass, or plastic windows of your vehicle. Environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- Exclusively Formulated for Exterior/Interior Commercial Vinyl Products
- Contains No Silicone Oils or Petroleum Distillates
- Patented Formula Repels Dust, Grease, Dirt and the Growth of Mildew
- Contains Ultraviolet (UV) Absorbers/Blockers
- Can Be Safely Used On All Vinyl Without Streaking
- Easy Application: Spray On, Wipe DryRAGGTOPP Protectant was especially developed for the true convertible top professional and enthusiast to protect and maintain their fabric, vinyl soft tops and plastic windows from harmful elements.The number one factor in deteriorating convertible tops is acid rain, along with U.V. rays, smog, tree sap, bird droppings, salt, tar , dirt, grease, and grit. All these elements contribute to the weakening and failure of convertible tops.RAGGTOPP Protectant is the future of convertible top protection. Over three years of product testing has produced a polymer formula that creates a superior protective barrier that micro-bonds to the convertible top and protects it from the elements of nature and man.