Catalog #: 91083.102
RAGGTOPP Part #: 02143
Owner's manuals recommend cleaning your convertible top fabric regularly. Cleaning is the only way to minimize the environmental impact that leads to rag top deterioration. Culprits include acid rain, UV rays, smog, tree sap, bird droppings, salt, tar, dirt, grease and grit. Raggtopp has been thoroughly tested and endorsed by Haartz, the worlds leading manufacturer of convertible topping fabric since 1907. Haartz is the designated supplier of convertible topping fabric for virtually every U.S. auto manufacturer, including Chryslers Jeep division and Bestop. These products are easy to use and can be applied in direct sunlight. Because Raggtopp Protectant does not contain silicone, it will not harm the paint, chrome, glass, or plastic windows of your vehicle. Environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- Exclusively Formulated for Fabric and Vinyl
- Safely Removes the Toughest Roof Soil and Stains
- Will Not Harm Metal, Plastic, Rubber or Wood Finishes
- Anti-Oxidant, Low pH, NO Bleach Formula, Leaves No Residue
- Environmentally Friendly and BiodegradableA regular program of keeping the convertible top clean through regular washings BEFORE it gets dirty, will enhance the life and beauty of your convertible top and make successive cleaning easier.