- Diagnoses ABS & SRS codes on most 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota and Honda vehicles.
- Provides SAE enhanced Live Data - views, graphs, records, and plays back live PCM data streams on screen
- Professional OBD2 Generic Scan Tool for all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks, and SUVs - Domestic, Asian and European Import
- Features unique patented all-in-one backlit screen and LED display for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Retrieves OEM Enhanced and Transmission DTCs
- Communicates with all OBD 2 protocols: C.A.N. (Controller Area Network), ISO 9141, J1850PWM, J1850VPW, KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
- Displays OBD2 Freeze Frame Data & turns off check engine, ABS & SRS lights
- Includes Spanish and French Interface & Definitions (selected by a menu command)
- Retrieves OBD2 DTCs: Generic Codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0) / Manufacturer Specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1)
- Unit can be flash updated with a standard Windows® PC (OBD-PC Link™ software required / included with tool)
- Memory / Battery backup for off-car review and analysis
- Comes with access to Innova.com RepairSolutions which gives trouble code definitions, a full diagnostic report, probable causes, most likely fix to DTC's, repair costs and more.
Get Started Using RepairSolutions®:
Let RepairSolutions® provide you with complete vehicle diagnostics - from code to solution. Understanding why your Check Engine light is on is one thing. Fixing it is another. RepairSolutions® uses an extensive knowledge database that, until now, only a professional technician would have access to.
With RepairSolutions® you will be able to:
- Pinpoint why your Check Engine light is on
- Get a better understanding of why the failure occurred
- Make sense of those difficult to understand trouble code definitions
- Learn what parts and tools are required to make the correct repair - it even includes labor times!
- Determine if you want to make the repair or have someone else do it
- Purchase and print step-by-step factory service instructions on how to make the repair
- Keep a history of your vehicle's repair information
- Get ready for a State vehicle emissions (smog) test
- And much more...