For hydraulic winching applications, no product performs better than a WARN Industrial winch. Powerful hydraulic motors allow for extended duty. Hardened steel, two-stage planetary gear trains deliver efficient and reliable operation plus fast line speeds. Like their electric cousins, these products comply with world-wide quality and safety standards.
- Pulling capacity up to 9,000 lbs.
- Hardened steel, two-stage planetary gear train provides faster line speeds
- Heavy-duty automatic disc brake provides safe, dependable operation
- Positive locking clutch prevents winch from jumping out of gear
- Available in two motor sizes - 5.0 cu in. and 3.0 cu in.
- Meets SAE J706 and CE standards
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
Installation Time: 3-4 hours
Industrial Hydraulic Winch
- Line Length: 0 ft
- Line Pull: 9,000 lbs
- Max Line Speed: 20 ft/min
- Current Draw: 0 amps
- Remote: Wired
- Intended Usage: Frequent
- Solenoid: Remote
- Line Type: Without Line or Steel Cable
*Please make a selection above to view specs on a specific product
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|30282||92107.93||PN 30282 (Clockwise, 5.0 cu in motor)||$1,424.59|
|30279||92108.46||PN 30279 (Anti-clockwise, 3.0 cu in motor)||$1,424.59|
|30281||92108.47||30281 (Anti-clockwise, 5.0 cu in motor)||$1,424.59|