Off-Road, Agriculture, Automotive, Hardware, Industrial, & More.
Don't Settle for an Imitation.......The Difference
The Hi-Lift Jack is a rugged, highly versatile jack that puts you in command of situations requiring lifting, pushing, pulling, winching, and clamping. Although light in weight and easy to maneuver, the Hi-Lift Jack offers a rated lifting capacity of 2 1/3 tons (2114.74kg).
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clam clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unity automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square in base plate.
Sink no more!
The Off-Road Base from Hi-Lift Makes the Original Power Tool Even More Versatile!
- Convenient to use, Easy to Store.
- Rugged construction meets Hi-Lift Jack specifications for Strength & Durability.
- Use the Hi-Lift Off-Road Base to alleviate jack sinkage on soft ground.
The Handle-Keeper is a "must have" for any Hi-Lift® owner.
The rugged polyurethane Handle-Keeper holds the Hi-Lift® handle to the upright steel bar, keeping it in place when not in use and eliminating "rattling" during transportation and storage.
The Handle-Keeper easily slips on and off over the Hi-Lift® Top Clamp-Clevis to allow for proper use of the Hi-Lift® Jack. The unique design eliminates the need to remove the Top Clamp-Clevis for putting on or taking off the Handle-Keeper.
Features & Specifications:
- Fits all models of Hi-Lift® brand jacks
*NOTICE: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE HANDLE-KEEPER TO BE REMOVED DURING JACK USE TO ALLOW THE HANDLE TO BE PLACE IN THE FULL UPRIGHT POSITION AS STATED IN THE HI-LIFT SAFETY INSTRUCTION MANUAL.
48" Hi-Lift Jack