Pro Comp XTreme Mud Terrain
Incorporates our proven Tri-Ply construction with Procomp Tires new 10 Degree Radial Angle Technology which provides two radial Polyester body plies and one outer ply angled to 10 degrees. This allows for maximum puncture resistance but still has total predictability and flexibility on or off road. Combine two layers of opposed-angle steel belting and a seemless layer of spiral nylon over wrap for one of the industries toughest tires on the road. The extra thick sidewall treatments resist cuts and abrasions while the unique shoulder lugs enhance traction on the rock or in the mud. The XTreme M/T is the [NEXT} Generation in tire technology and is setting tomorrows tire standard today.
- 2-step tread block design enhances stability, braking performance and promotes even treadwear.
- Alternating scalloped shoulder lugs and aggressive side wall tread pattern deliver extra bite and traction in mud, rocks, dirt and trenches.
- Full length elliptical siping for improved wet and cold weather traction.
- Rock rejection ribs help dislodge rocks caught between the tread blocks.
- Enhanced upper sidewall treatment for better cut and abrasion resistance.
- Open lug tread pattern optimized for self cleaning for improved performance in mud and snow-eliminates loss of traction when you need it the most.
- Rim Size: 16.0
- Tire Height: 32.00"
- Tire Width: 10.1
- Published Size: LT265/75R16
- Tire Style: Radial