Pro Comp Pro Comp Xtreme All Terrain Radial Tire on 7069 Series Alloy Wheel Qty 4 for 13-16 Jeep® Vehicles with 5x5 Bolt Pattern
Quadratec and Pro Comp have teamed up to deliver two popular wheel and tires packages straight to your door with FREE mounting and balancing and discounted pricing.*. Tires are carefully professionally mounted to their wheels using advanced mounting equipment that prevents scuffed wheels during the installation process. We then use a state of the art "road force" balancing machine with the most accurate balancing attainable for even those hard to balance oversized tires. In short, road force balancing "forces" a roller onto the tire tread to simulate the weight that will actually be on the tire as it spins. Tires are spun at highway speeds to ensure that a true balance is attained, which is crucial in performance, particularly for heavier off-road tires. All wheel and tire combos for 2007-13 Wranglers include new tire pressure monitor sensors installed to factory specifications. Center caps included.
*Offer applies to the purchase of 4 or more tire/wheel units.
Xtreme Radial Pro Comp Tires feature an aggressive, directional tread design The 3-ply construction, and multi-layered sidewalls offer superior durability in Xtreme conditions. The Xtreme A/T gives you aggressive styling, wet weather traction, incredible off-road capabilities and long life. Using the [NEXT] Generation Tire
Technology lets Pro Comp Tires give you what you've been waiting.
- 1) Directional tread design for superior on and off-road traction
- 2) Massive shoulder lugs for better over-the-road traction and durability especially under high loads and highway speeds
- 3) Full-length elliptical spring for enhanced wet and snow capability
- 4) Tri-ply construction for greater sidewall puncture resistance
- 5) Spiral nylon overwrap for better stability and load carrying ability at highway speeds
Pro Comp Series 7069 1-Piece Flat Black Finish Alloy Wheel
Pro Comp Alloys was established to produce the strongest cast wheels in the industry. By utilizing "lowpressure casting" and computer aided design Pro Comp Alloys is able to meet this goal.
Wheel comes in 4.75" Backspacing
- Color: Black
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Size||Price|
|92609.2204.P4||265/70R17 on 17" x 9" 4.75" BS||$999.99|