Heavy-duty bias construction for lasting performance. Rugged tread pattern provides agile and controlled steering for competition rock crawling. Large shoulder lugs provide unparalleled traction in snow and muddy conditions. Unique multi-edged knob design and arrangement of sipes enhance traction on rock surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty bias construction provides lasting performance.
- Rugged tread pattern provides agile and controlled steering for competition rock crawling.
- Unique multi-edged knob design and arrangement of sipes enhance traction on rock surfaces.
- Large shoulder lugs provide unparalleled traction in snow and mud conditions.
- Innovative tread pattern provides uniform contact patch for increased performance.
- DOT approved.
- Rim Size: 15.0 or 16.0 or 17.0
- Tire Height: 37.10" or 36.80" or 37.00" or 38.20" or 38.80" or 40.00"
- Tire Width: 13.3 or 13.4 or 15.3 or 14.5 or 14.0
- Published Size: 37x12.50-15LT or 37x12.50-16LT or 37x14.50-15LT or 37x14.50-16LT or 38x13.00-15LT or 38.5x14.50-16LT or 40x13.50-17LT
- Tire Style: Bias
*Please make a selection above to view specs on a specific product
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|