Aggressive directional tread design provides excellent handling and stability on all types of terrain. Multi-curve tread siping improves traction on loose dirt while enhancing braking and driving performance in all types of weather. Unique tread arrangement ensures uniform tread contact. Combines ultimate traction and smooth handling that you can count on.
Here are some similar items you might be interested in
Features & Benefits
- Aggressive directional tread design provides excellent dry and wet handling stability on all types of terrain.
- Multi-curve tread siping improves traction on loose dirt while enhancing braking and driving performance.
- Unique tread element arrangement ensures a uniform tread contact area for sure-footed handling.
- Multi-stage staggered shoulder pattern provides improved control even on the most difficult off-road and rocky terrain.
- Nylon belt-reinforced tire construction improves puncture resistance and prolongs tread life.
Installation Difficulty:Level 4Experts Only
Installation Time: Less than an hour
1 Radial Tire
- Rim Size: 15.0 or 17.0
- Tire Height: 29.90" or 36.90" or 30.60" or 34.50" or 29.00"
- Tire Width: 9.8 or 13.0 or 10.8 or 12.5 or 9.5
- Published Size: 30x9.50R15LT or 37X12.50R17 or 31x10.50R15LT or 35x12.50R15LT or LT235/75R15
*Please make a selection above to view specs on a specific product
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|