- Blacked-out Stealth Design
- Powered by 3 Watt LEDs
- Bright, white light improves visibility
- Plug-n-play installation takes less than 15 minutes
- Combo Packages available with Quadratec LED Fog Lights
Interested in upgrading your JK to our new Quadratec LED Headlamps but not sure how you feel about the silver "Q" logo and hardware? Then we have you covered. We now offer a Stealth Version of our very popular LED Headlamps featuring a "blacked" out logo and satin black assembly hardware.
See better and farther when driving at night. Replace those dim factory incandescent headlamps with an advanced Stealth Version Quadratec LED upgrade. Our lamp assemblies feature a solid state maintenance free design and advanced photometric technology for years of a brighter, crisper and whiter light output thats closer to the color temperature of actual daylight. Guaranteed to deliver dramatic improvements in light projection distance and overall visibility or your money back! Lenses have a distinct customized appearance bringing smart styling and function to a higher level. The rugged construction starts with a die-cast aluminum housing and crystal clear polycarbonate lenses for optimum protection against impacts. The solid state electronics and powerful Phillips® brand light emitting diodes (LEDs) are protected by water tight epoxy seals.
These drop-in replacements are truly plug-n-play requiring no modifications and installation takes only 20-30 minutes. Headlamps feature horizontal LED modules that divide the high and low beam reflectors. The top half of the lamp features the low beam light source that's powered by one super powerful 15 watt LED. When the high beam is activated, the bottom half becomes illuminated by four additional high powered 3 watt LEDs. These battery friendly lamps draw much less electricity than conventional incandescent lamps making them easier on your charging system. Our lamps exceed DOT and federal motor vehicle safety standards (FMVSS #108) and are approved for highway use in all 50 states. This is a true drop in replacement for all 7 round dual beam headlamp designs and come with Quadratec's 3 Year Limited Warranty.
- Die cast metal housing with heat sink fins
- Weather tight epoxy seals
- Advanced photometric multi-surface Low-Beam Reflector
- LED Low-Beam chip
- Die cast metal light mount Heat Sink
- Shatter resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- Quality Stainless Hardware
- LED High-Beam chip
- Advanced photometric multe-surface High-Beam Reflector
- Custom Plug-n-Play Connector
- Anti Flicker Pulse Width Modulators for smooth current flow
2 LED Headlights
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
So with a five star review I'll explain why I purchased. I live in the mountains and deer and bear on the highway are pretty common. When the roads are wet or a light snow I can hardly tell if my headlights are on. It was really getting bad with always having to use my fog lights to actually see. I replaced the bulbs to the best Sylvania bulbs money can buy and the improvement was I would say slight at best and that's being generous. Putting these one was exactly what I was hoping for. No more yellowish dull light. New lights are crisp bright pure white. Install was easy on my 2012 jku rubi. Impressive light on low and high beam. If your on the fence, try them. Just remember light bars are nice but you can use them on the street if you can't see. Spend the money where it counts.
Best upgrade you can make for your stock Jeep. Installation was easy and the results are immediate. Flicker-free illumination that is uniform and much brighter than the OEM headlights. The difference is amazing.
Installed on my 2007 JK Unlimited. They replaced the stock headlights and are a definite improvement. The only issue I had was when using the PWM harnesses on both headlights, the passenger side light went completely out, when using the high beams. I found a fix on one of the Jeep forums that replaced the PWM harness on the passenger light with just a converter plug. Works great and no flicker. Excellent headlights.