Bilstein Shocks: Tuned to work best with the DualSport RT lift kit, the Bilstein 5100 series shocks offer a slightly firm response to give you more control even at higher speeds.
Triple-Rate Coil Springs: Being able to handle load and hard braking better than the factory springs was the focus behind developing the triple-rate coil springs in this lift kit. AEV has achieved this without sacrificing the ride quality for daily drivers or serious off-roading.
Calibration Tool Included: AEV includes the ProCal SNAP with the lift kit to calibrate when adding bigger tires or changing the axle gear ratio. Installing the ProCal harness allows you to control the calibrator using the in dash touch screen making it very user friendly.
- Front Coil Springs
- Rear Coil Springs
- Front Shocks
- Rear Shocks
- Control arm geometry correction brackets
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- Front Sway Bar End Links
- Rear Sway Bar End Links
- Passenger Side Coil Spring Shims
- ProCal SNAP
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- JL Jack Base
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 37
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Bump Stop Extensions, Coil Springs, Control Arm Brackets, Hardware, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Shims, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)