The Trektop NX Glide brings together versatility, durability, and extreme ease of operation. The Innovative new folding frame design lets the Trektop NX Glide function like a convertible top, just fold back behind the rear seat for a total open-air ride. For full coverage, the Trektop NX Glide is fast and simple to close. The zipper-less side and rear panels allow for easy slide-in and slide-out, just like the ultra-premium Trektop Pro soft top. Featuring the popular fastback look the Trektop NX Glide includes all of the soft top fabric, window panels and hardware for simple no drill installation. Available in 6 different colors!
- New folding frame design folds behind the rear seat for a total open-air ride.
- Keep small gear items in the zippered mesh pockets on the Sunrider panel.
- Includes all the soft top fabric, window panels and simplified bows for a no-drill installation.
- Zipperless windows allow for easy installation or removal.
- Soft Top Fabric
- Window Panels
- Features: Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Twill or Spice
- Hardware Type: Frameless or Bestop Sunrider Hardware
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Twill (30oz)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Bestop Trektop NX Glide Twill Soft Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Color||Price|
|54922-68||11116.5007||Crushed Red Pepper||$1,649.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Trektop NX Glide Twill Soft Top Reviews
I love this Top and I have had it for about 6months since a bear broke in to my Jeep and destroyed the old soft top. The gliding windows are extremely easy to insert/remove making it a breeze when in a rush. The instal process took about 5 hours and was a pain in the butt to do since it was kind of cold and the windows need heat to properly fit. I recommend sliding all the windows on and blasting the heater inside the Jeep to loosen them all up. After about 20minutes of the heater at night it made the install of the windows MUCH easier. Once they settled in its easy to install and remove. Once I left the windows out for a few days and had to do the ol' heater thing again to make them fit again. Either way I totally think it was worth the price and I love how huge of a view I get when I look through the rear view mirror when compared to my stock soft top. BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT.
Very nice Bestop brand but I'm not a fan with the NX glide. Sure it's easy to remove and install but I like my back window roll up and easy zipped down. You can't do that with this one. It's in or out and clumsy when out cause you can't roll it up. The slides on the edges make it ridgid so I have nowhere to put it if someone is sitting in the back seat.
I was wondering if the top was worth the price given there are many less expensive alternatives. After I received and installed it, I can say I have no regrets. This is a top quality top that looks absolutely great. The twill fabric adds a premium look to your Jeep. The install was relatively easy, especially if you already now how to fold a soft top. It took me about 3 hrs to install. I did most of the work myself with only help for lifting the top onto the roof and to pull down on the rear bow to engage the sail panels. The top is tight but don’t you want it to be? I expect it will stretch over time.
One tip is that the directions recommend you attach the rear sail panels and then hook in the front. The video says hook in the front but don’t latch the front and then attach the sail panels, probably with help. I recommend this method.