Optimized Tread Design: Similar to a mud terrain tire, Trail Country EXP All-Terrain Tires have an aggressive look with large lugs and voids. Dick Cepek uses Stone Ejector Ribs to prevent gravel and debris from getting lodged in the tire’s grooves. The notched and stepped outer lugs provide additional sideway bite and stability. The tread depth is a heavy-duty 18.5/32”.
High-Tech Compound: The Dick Cepek Trail Country EXP All-Terrain Tires are made from a silica-reinforced compound. This tire compound is optimized for better grip on wet surfaces, increased tread life, and cut and chip resistance. It also has the added benefit of being light-weight, and providing additional sidewall strength.
Large Contact Patch: Improved tread surface area allows the Trail Country EXP All-Terrain offers enhanced handling and traction on and off road. Dick Cepek maximizes performance, by allowing the tire to deform and grip around irregular surfaces.
- Rim Size: 15.0 or 16.0 or 17.0 or 18.0 or 20.0 or 14.0 or 22.0
- Tire Height: 31.00" or 33.00" or 35.00" or 32.00" or 34.00" or 32.40" or 37.00" or 34.80" or 30.60" or 30.50"
- Tire Width: 10.5 or 12.5 or 10.4 or 11.2 or 12.0 or 12.4 or 11.6 or 10.8 or 13.5 or 12.8
- Published Size: 31x10.50R15LT or 33x12.50R15LT or 35x12.50R15 or 265/75R16 or 285/75R16 or 305/70R16 or 315/75R16 or 265/70R17 or 285/70R17 or 305/65R17 or 295/70R17 or 315/70R17 or 275/70R18 or 285/65R18 or 295/70R18 or 305/70R18 or 285/55R20 or 305/55R20 or 275/65R20 or 35x12.50R17LT or 305/60R18 or 35x12.50R18LT or 37X13.50R20LT or LT325/50R22 or 37x13.50R22LT or LT265/65R17 or LT265/60R18
- Tire Style: Radial
- Max Wheel Width: 8.5 or 10.0 or 8.0 or 9.5 or 10.5 or 11.5 or 11.0 or 12.5 or 12.0
- Min Wheel Width: 7.0 or 8.0 or 6.5 or 7.5 or 10.0 or 9.5 or 9.0
- Published Diameter: 31 or 33 or 35 or 32 or 34 or 37
- Features: None
Dick Cepek Trail Country EXP All-Terrain Tire Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Tire Size||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Dick Cepek Trail Country EXP All-Terrain Tire Reviews
There were a little louder than my other tires, but I really love the more aggressive look and the mild road manners.
Took my time in picking these out! So happy I did. They look great on the new wheels too! Hardly any road noise, ride nice! Very happy with my new look!
So far, these tires are amazing. They look tough. They look more like a MT than a AT. They were balanced correctly at quadratec. They are no louder than my old smaller / road tires. They drive great. We will see how long they last, but I am a fan.