Resilient: The durable aluminum build will keep your shocks from rusting.
Minimize Bounce: Replace your OE shocks for a smooth ride on the trails or bumpy roads.
Will Not Fade: Keep your shocks running better and longer on or off the trails. To keep the shocks from forming air bubbles at high speed compression, they are filled with nitrogen gas and JM92 advanced suspension fluid oil.
Bolt On: This shock are made to easily be installed on your Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator JT.
- Features: Front, Monotube
- Location: Front
- Fits Lift Heights: 0.00, 0.25, 0.50, 0.75, 1.00, 1.25, 1.50 or 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00 or 3.50, 3.75, 4.00 or 4.50, 4.75, 5.00, 5.25, 5.50, 5.75, 6.00
- Lift Range: 0 - 2.5 inch or 2-3.5" or 2.5" - 4" or 4 - 6 inch
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Fox® Racing Shox Front 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shock Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|985-24-171||16335.5030||0in - 1.5in||$143.99|
|985-24-177||16335.5032||2in - 3in||$143.99|
|985-24-179||16335.5034||3.5in - 4in||$152.99|
|985-24-181||16335.5036||4.5in - 6in||$152.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Fox® Racing Shox Front 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shock Reviews
Can't beat Fox shocks. Perform very well on road and off.
Created major right hand pull when installed on my '18 JL 2 door with the Mopar lift. Stabilizer extends back like a shock when compressed, rather than staying static, creating the pull. Returned and went back to the stock stabilizer (post V41 recall version).
highly recommended *****