Rough Country 66830 3.5in Suspension Lift Kit with Control Arm Drop for 18-19 Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Unlimited
Run Larger Wheels and Tires: With this kit, you will be able to fit 35x12.50 tires on your Jeep Wrangler JL. If you plan on using factory wheels, then you will need to check for clearance on the sway bar end links and control arms.
Wrangler Unlimited JL: The Rough Country 2.5in Suspension Lift Kit designed specifically for the four door Jeep Wrangler JL. This kit will fit all four door JL Wranglers, regardless of trim package or factory options.
N3 Premium Shocks: Rough Country’s N3 shocks provide smooth performance with nitrogen-charged 10-stage variable valving. They are designed to provide a comfortable on-road ride, while improving off-road damping.
Driveline Geometry: To maximize ride quality and handling, Rough Country includes a forged adjustable front track bar and front control arm drop brackets. By lowering the mounting point of the front control arms, this lift kit handles like a factory Jeep.
- Drilling Required for Installation
- Rough Country Recommends an Aftermarket Front Drive Shaft for Any Lift Over 3.5"
- Front Coil Spring Pair
- Rear Coil Spring Pair
- Adjustable Front Track Bar
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Front Lower Control Arm Drop Brackets
- Front Side Control Arm Drop Brackets
- Front N3 Shock Pair
- Rear N3 Shock Pair
- Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- Front Bump Stop Pair
- Rear Bump Stop Pair
- Front Brake Line Drop Brackets
- Rear Brake Line Drop Brackets
- Installation Hardware
- Features: Short Arm
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 35
- Lift Height Range: 3 - 4.5 inch
- Included Parts: Brake Line Brackets, Bump Stops, Coil Springs, Control Arm Brackets, Front Track Bar, Hardware, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Sway Bar Endlinks
- Shipping Weight: 127lb
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Customer Submitted Photos
Rough Country 3.5in Suspension Lift Kit with Control Arm Drop Reviews
Installed this lift a couple weeks ago. Rides as good if not better than stock. Everything bolted up perfect without issue. Would purchase again.