1. Fabric: Tough 24 oz. Antimicrobial Black Diamond textured Sailcloth Material is both mildew and UV resistant.
2. Windows: Press Polished Clear View™" windows are DOT approved and feature a 31% dark tint and are removable & replaceable.
3. Stitching: Adventure Top seams are double stitched with tough marine grade polyester thread thats UV protected and rot resistant. Seams also feature heat taped seals to prevent leaks.
4. Construction: All Adventure tops have rigid insert panels that reinforce the rear corners to keep your top wrinkle free and tight fitting even when the rear window is removed.
5. Storage: Adventure Top rear windows can be easily rolled up and secured using the included elastic straps.
6. Door Surrounds: The Adventure Top door surrounds are constructed from tough lightweight aluminum providing the structural support for the top. Door surrounds install at the factory mounting points with the included threaded knobs for easy installation and removal.
- Top Deck
- Rear Quarter Windows
- Rear Window
- Left and Right Door Surrounds
- Windshield Channel
- Tailgate Bar
- Flip Top Header Assembly
- All Hardware for Installation
- Features: Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Frameless
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
QuadraTop Adventure Top S Soft Top Reviews
Second year on this top and I still love it. I switched back to the hard top for security reasons while I took a trip and couldn't wait to go back to the soft top. Simple install. I love to flip the top open and know that when the storms come all I have to do is flip it closed and all is good.
Love it! In service for 2 years now with very little fade, stretching, or other issues.
I just received this new top over the weekend. It was 60 degrees and very sunny out so I decided to install it. My wife read instructions while I assembled. The complete process took roughly 2.5 hours and I've installed many soft tops on JKs in the past, including the bestop trektop. Overall, the process is pretty straightforward and simple if you can follow instructions and have good attention to detail. It does require drilling in the plastic hardware for the rail system but it's pretty simple. The only downfall to the installation had to be that the photos only show one side for each step and it's difficult to tell how to assemble the opposite side - It's easy to get L & R parts mixed up.
I've gotten the jeep up to around 55 mph with the top flipped back and haven't had any issues over the weekend.
Having said all this, the top won't be easy to take on and off during the summer.. Seems like a HUGE hassle.
I'll update this review if I have any issues! Thanks Quadratec!!