1. Fabric: Tough 24 oz. Antimicrobial Black Diamond textured Sailcloth Material is both mildew and UV resistant.
2. Windows: Press Polished Clear View™" windows are DOT approved and feature a 31% dark tint and are removable & replaceable.
3. Stitching: Adventure Top seams are double stitched with tough marine grade polyester thread thats UV protected and rot resistant. Seams also feature heat taped seals to prevent leaks.
4. Construction: All Adventure tops have rigid insert panels that reinforce the rear corners to keep your top wrinkle free and tight fitting even when the rear window is removed.
5. Storage: Adventure Top rear windows can be easily rolled up and secured using the included elastic straps.
6. Door Surrounds: The Adventure Top door surrounds are constructed from tough lightweight aluminum providing the structural support for the top. Door surrounds install at the factory mounting points with the included threaded knobs for easy installation and removal.
- Top Deck
- Rear Quarter Windows
- Rear Window
- Left and Right Door Surrounds
- Windshield Channel
- Tailgate Bar
- Flip Top Header Assembly
- All Hardware for Installation
- Features: Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: 35 - Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Frameless
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
So let me start out with saying that I do love the QuadraTop Adventure Top S. I bought it for my 2016 JKU back in December of 2017 after my wife opened the rear vinyl window to put some things in the back of my Jeep and with the frigid temperatures at the time, the rear window just snapped along where she had tried to fold it back (we live in Germany for the time being). Now it seems that I have run into the same problem with the Adventure Top S. I went to put groceries in the back and went to fold up the rear window on the Adventure Top S and right after I folded it back down to zip it up and I noticed a small amount of light coming through the window from a small crack that wasn't there before. I'm not sure if it's my bad luck with cold and soft tops right now or if it's something else. All things considered I like the Adventure Top S but a disclaimer in the instructions about caution with cold weather might be warranted. Also, I think it needs a little bit of testing in colder weather to improve the functionality in the colder parts of the world.
Great top easy to install looks great none better
In general I am fairly pleased with the top.
I have an issue with water pooling on the top and have not had an opportunity to adjust the top. I have the front latches as tight as they can go, so will need to try and adjust by pulling the rear Velcro closure tighter.
I also am getting a fairly loud whistle from the windshield / front door area as I drive. Have not driven in heavy enough rain to assess how that equates to water leakage yet but I fear that it may be significant based on the sound of wind. Should be able to mitigate with some foam.