Purchase a Adventure Top S & Get A Free Rightline Duffel Bag While Supplies Last!
Introducing Quadratec's exclusive QuadraTop Adventure® Top S™ with Fold Back Sunroof! Includes all the great features as the Adventure® Top with the addition of a retractable sunroof! The Adventure Top S is specifically designed for the JK 4-door, and comes complete with every bit of hardware including door surrounds, tailgate bar, windshield header, fabric top and windows to complete the installation. The Adventure Top® S™ features an easy-to-use fold back sunroof section providing quick open air enjoyment for the front seats. The Adventure Top S folds back even with the windows removed making it the ultimate flip back Bimini top! The Adventure Top S with fold-back sunroof is a patent pending design that's easily engaged by simply stopping the vehicle; unlatching the two header clamps and folding it back! You can have open air driving in a matter of seconds! The Adventure Top S will provide lasting durability and unique restyling with the ride comfort you want and protection from the elements that you need. The Adventure Top S may not be compatible with some hood deflectors when the sunroof is in the open position without the use of Velcro retaining straps.
1. Fabric: Tough 24 oz. Antimicrobial Black Diamond textured Sailcloth Material is both mildew and UV resistant.
2. Windows: Press Polished Clear View™" windows are DOT approved and feature a 31% dark tint and are removable & replaceable.
3. Stitching: Adventure Top seams are double stitched with tough marine grade polyester thread thats UV protected and rot resistant. Seams also feature heat taped seals to prevent leaks.
4. Construction: All Adventure tops have rigid insert panels that reinforce the rear corners to keep your top wrinkle free and tight fitting even when the rear window is removed.
5. Storage: Adventure Top rear windows can be easily rolled up and secured using the included elastic straps.
6. Door Surrounds: The Adventure Top door surrounds are constructed from tough lightweight aluminum providing the structural support for the top. Door surrounds install at the factory mounting points with the included threaded knobs for easy installation and removal.
Duffle Bag The weatherproof Auto Duffle Bag is designed to carry your gear on or in your vehicle. The bag's unmatched flexibility makes it useful in a wide variety of applications. Keep one packed for each of your favorite activities and be ready to roll at a moment's notice. The Auto Duffle Bag works great for off road gear, beach gear, clothing, camping gear, food & snacks, sports equipment; you name it.
- Capacity: 63 L
- Dimensions: 25" L x 11.8" W x 13" H
- Weatherproof with welded seams, urethane coated zipper, and hook-&-loop-close zipper cover
- Straps to the horizontal roll bars in the open doors of the Wrangler
- PVC Coated Mesh - a stiffer nylon re-enforced PVC
- Includes: duffle bag, (2) nylon straps, and complete set up guide
- Top Deck
- Rear Quarter Windows
- Rear Window
- Left and Right Door Surrounds
- Windshield Channel
- Tailgate Bar
- Flip Top Header Assembly
- All Hardware for Installation
- Duffle Bag
- Features: Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Frameless
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
QuadraTop Adventure Top S with Rightline Auto Top Bag Reviews
The top was pretty easy with the instructions. It looks great on my 2011 JK. the only problem I had was the rear window pass side the window rolls out of the channel. Also the rear window will not zip the last 3", only had it one day it might only need to relax.
I have had this top installed for two years. There are a few things that I have had issues with. First, no matter how much I let the product stretch in the sun the passenger window wants to roll out of the channel and begins to slip out from behind the door. I have to keep a constant eye on it and tuck it back in, but it is very frustrating that I have to do this all of the time, especially on longer trips. Second, the zipper at the top left of the rear plastic is beginning to tear out from the stitching. I would understand the wear and tear aspect, but I paid $700 for something is supposed to last me much longer than two years. Third, the glue has begun to deteriorate for the velcro strips that run to hold the front side flaps down. Additionally, the velcro itself continues to peel up, especially with rain puddling on top. This is not a critical failure point, however, because there still aren't any leaks from the top. It's just annoying that I have to keep pulling it down and re-seating it when I look up and find it (around the same time that I check on the rear window issue. Overall, I like the product design, especially the flip top at the front. Opening and closing up without having to leave my seat is VERY convenient. I wish this idea could be developed into use with the factory style squared soft top. One thing I didn't consider when purchasing is how much cargo space is lost when the top comes down the rear sport bars. If you're okay with finding other storage options for camping, or beach, gear then it won't be a problem, however. The versatility of changing between three styles of running a top is awesome. Lastly, unlike the factory soft top, there is no leaking inside the vehicle, which is nice. The fit needs a little work and perhaps a final check for durability of stitching, but, overall, I really like this product.
Love the soft top so far. It was very time consuming to put together and I didn't like that I had to remove the factory latches in order for this one to work. There are a few spots with gaps above passenger and driver door, not sure if that needs time to stretch or not. But over all, I am pretty satisfied so far.