Your Jeep Wrangler JK is definitely a beast on the road or trail. When you hit that trail, though, limbs, branches and rocks can wreak havoc on your vehicle's windows. So if you are currently looking through a pitted or cracked rear window, then you simply aren’t getting the most out of your top. Even worse, other Jeep enthusiast may think you don’t take good care of your Wrangler. This factory OEM replacement Mopar rear clear window solves both problems. Luxurious Black twill surrounds this clear window to give you a factory-matched appearance. Further, because this window zips in place, you don’t need expensive tools to achieve professional-grade results. Simply put, this Mopar replacement window looks as good as it functions.
Factory Matched: This part is a genuine OEM replacement rear window in factory Black Twill.
Simple Installation: Mopar's Rear Clear Window simply zips into the existing factory position in all 2013 – 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK vehicles.
Factory Warranty: Product has a complete 12-month, 12,000 mile limited warranty.
- Color: Black Twill
- Shipping Weight: 5lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 28in x 7in x 7in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Mopar Rear Clear Window in Black Twill Reviews
I also tried unzipping my original rear window when it was below freezing and it cracked; save yourself $200 and don't do that. That being said I installed the new one and I'm happy with it. The window looks a little less tight (wavy) than my original window but doesn't bother me and maybe that will change in due time. The material feels like quality material and I'll update this review if it let's me down within the next year. I do wish the price was a bit better than it is for what it is.
Great exact replacement for my damaged stock window.
Note to self: Don't try to lower the top when it's frigid-cold. This window fit fine and looks pretty close to stock (it's a little darker, but a little road salt fixes that).