GenRight Off Road GST-6007-2 Crawler Safari Gas Tank with Steel Skid Plate for 05-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited
Made in the USA!
- Each tank is made from 1/8" thick Aluminum alloy and includes a matching heavy duty 3/16" thick steel gas tank skid plate.
- Has multiple internal baffles to reduce fuel movement and keep fuel near the pick up.
- All Crawler fuel tanks are designed to accept all the stock Jeep fuel pump/sending units and other related equipment so you will not get any check engine lights or other engine computer issues.
- On 2003 and newer models we recommend (but not required) a 1" body lift.
- Ground clearance is 1/4" MORE than stock.
- 31.5 Gallon total fuel capacity.
- Includes factory Mopar vents to adapt to your vehicles factory emissions system.
1 Gas Tank
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Customer Submitted Photos
GenRight Off Road Crawler Safari Gas Tank with Steel Skid Plate Reviews
I have been running the Safari tank in my 2004 LJ for almost 8 years now. A long running problem that I have had since installing the Safari tank is that the stock tank hoses eventually kink and make fueling at the pump difficult. Basically you have to pump it by hand and go slow, which is a major pain. I have tried a few different hoses, even the non-Jeep hoses to stiffen it up, but it still kinks and makes fueling a pain, due to the angle the Safari tank puts the hoses in. There is no easy solution and it has to do with the angle of the GenRight tank output.