GenRight Off Road 12248 0314 07 Off Road G3 Steel Front Hi-Fenders with 4" Flare for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Unlimited
Catalog #: 12248.0314
GenRight Off Road Part #: 12248 0314 07
This is the G3 steel version Front Tube Hi-Fender from GenRight Off Road with a 4" flare for a Jeep Wrangler TJ or LJ. GenRight has incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a great way to remove more under hood heat. Built tough like our regular tube fenders, these Hi-Fenders are constructed to sit 3-3/4" higher that stock to allow you to run bigger tires with minimal lift. This keeps the Jeep's center of gravity low so it will feel more stable out on the trail and the road. Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 4" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires and also helps to be street legal. This is a great way to repair or replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade your Jeeps front fenders with better trail clearance.
Made in the USA!
Made in the USA!
- Hi-Fender model opens the wheel opening over 3" up and back.
- Innovative removable side panel allows for easy access to engine compartment.
- MIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.
- Can be used with your existing factory hood, cut down (with instructions provided with GenRight fenders).
- Will also work with AEV Hi Line hoods.
- Includes perforated side panels to remove unwanted under hood heat.
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires.
- Built from durable 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall tubing.
- Easy to install, retains & reuses your stock inner fender well (aluminum inner fender wells are also available).
- Now includes our perforated side panels to remove more unwanted engine heat.
- 100% Made in the USA.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- Sold raw, unpainted.
- Mounting Hi-Fenders is a big job and requires cutting the hood or buying an AEV Hi-Line hood.
- To reuse the factory inner fender well you must purchase our Inner Fender Relocation Kit which is sold separately.
- We recommend fully fitting the fenders to your Jeep before painting or power coating.
- Like any modification or significant upgrade, some concessions must be made. Depending on your vehicles original equipment, you may have to disconnect and remove some luxury items under the hood like the washer fluid bottle. This is highly dependent on the model year Jeep you have (the newer they are the more they have under the hood.) and what accessories your Jeep came with (A/C, Cruise, etc.)
- Because there is physically less space under the hood, we strongly recommend switching to a smaller gel type battery (if you haven't already). Along that same line, anything "extra" that has been installed under the hood (Air pump's, etc.) will most likely have to be re-located.
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Fenders are sold un-painted and require finish work before painting.
- We recommend fully installing the fenders, then removing them for paint.
- You are not requires to cut the factory front fenders (keeping & re-using some of the factory fender). We now offer an aluminum inner fender kit that allows exactly the same amount of room under the hood as stock!
- The bigger wheel opening will require cutting the rocker guard back to match the new fender opening.
Installation Time: 4-8 hours
1 Pair Tube Fenders
WarrantyLimited 1 Year Structural Warranty. 90 Day Finish Warranty.
- Color: Bare Steel
- Material: Steel
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)