GenRight Off Road TFF-4700 Off Road G3 Steel Front Tube Fenders with 4" Flare for 87-95 Jeep® Wrangler YJ
Catalog #: 12248.0330
GenRight Off Road Part #: TFF-4700
This is the G3 version of the Front Tube Fender from GenRight Off Road with a 4" wide flare for a Jeep Wrangler YJ. GenRight has incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a great way to remove more under hood heat. This completely new design is 8 pounds lighter per fender than our previous design and includes a 4" flare incorporated into the design built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by big tires on the street or your favorite trail while also helping to be street legal. Installation is quick and easy by retaining your stock inner fender well. This is a great way to repair or replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
Made in the USA!
Made in the USA!
- Innovative removable side panel provides easy access to the engine compartment.
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall tubing.
- Easy to install, retains and reuses your stock inner fender well (aluminum inner fender wells are also available).
- Now includes our perforated side panels to remove more unwanted engine heat.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- Fenders sold in pairs only.
- Sold un-painted and required finish work before paint.
- Leading edge of the rocker guards will need to be trimmed around the tube flare as shown.
- Please fully install fenders to assure proper fit, before painting.
Installation Time: 4-8 hours
1 Pair Front Tube Fenders
- Color: Bare Steel
- Material: Steel
Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)