GenRight Off Road 12248 0529 07 Off Road Steel Blank Full Corner Guards for 76-86 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler
Catalog #: 12248.0529
GenRight Off Road Part #: 12248 0529 07
This is the GenRight Off Road Blank Full Corner Guard set for the Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler. These heavy duty corner guards are perfect for trimming to match other modifications you have made over the years and keep a clean trail ready look. This model is an ideal choice for anyone wanting to armor up their trail rig or cover previous damage.
Made in the USA!
Made in the USA!
- Laser cut from 3/16" thick solid steel plate, just like GenRights rock sliders.
- Each set has holes for the factory OE tail lights only.
- The mounting holes are pre-drilled and countersunk (GenRight uses 2 more mounting bolts than other brands) to secure the corner to the tub.
- Includes large 5/16" size countersunk stainless steel bolts (flush type) to securely mount GenRights corners to protect your Jeeps tub and look clean.
- Fits on top of most 6 tall after market 3/16 thick rocker guards.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- The stock license plate mounting holes have been removed from the drivers side panel because the stock location is much to vulnerable. We recommend using GenRights license plate relocation bracket/light kit to get the license plate moved into the center of the spare tire.
- This product requires drilling of the body/tub to properly mount them.
- We do not make a model specifically for Hi-Fender flares, the wheel openings will need to be trimmed to match the tube flare by the installer.
- The Full Corners are sold un-painted and should be fully fitted (then removed) for painting.
- There has been a slight difference in the corner of the body between the model years, some modification by the end user may be necessary.
Installation Time: 4-8 hours
1 Pair of Corner Guards
WarrantyLimited 1 Year Structural Warranty. 90 Day Finish Warranty.
- Color: Bare Steel
- Armor Type: Rear Corner
- Material: Steel
- 1985 Jeep CJ-8
- 1984 Jeep CJ-8
- 1983 Jeep CJ-8
- 1982 Jeep CJ-8
- 1981 Jeep CJ-8