Catalog #: 12248.0531
GenRight Off Road Part #: CNR-1110
This is the GenRight Off Road Blank Full Corner Guard set for the Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler. These light weight corner guards are perfect for trimming to match other modifications you have made over the years and keep a clean trail ready look. This model is an ideal choice for anyone wanting to armor up their trail rig or cover previous damage without adding a lot of weight.
Made in the USA!
Made in the USA!
- Laser cut from 3/16" thick 6061 aluminum plate, just like GenRights rock sliders.
- Each set has holes for the factory OE tail lights only.
- The mounting holes are pre-drilled and countersunk (GenRight uses 2 more mounting bolts than other brands) to secure the corner to the tub.
- Includes large 5/16" size countersunk stainless steel bolts (flush type) to securely mount GenRights corners to protect your Jeeps tub and look clean.
- Fits on top of most 6 tall after market 3/16 thick rocker guards.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- The stock license plate mounting holes have been removed from the drivers side panel because the stock location is much to vulnerable. We recommend using GenRights license plate relocation bracket/light kit to get the license plate moved into the center of the spare tire.
- This product requires drilling of the body/tub to properly mount them.
- We do not make a model specifically for Hi-Fender flares, the wheel openings will need to be trimmed to match the tube flare by the installer.
- The Full Corners are sold un-painted and should be fully fitted (then removed) for painting.
- There has been a slight difference in the corner of the body between the model years, some modification by the end user may be necessary.
Installation Time: 4-8 hours
1 Pair of Corner Guards
WarrantyLimited 1 Year Structural Warranty. 90 Day Finish Warranty.
- Color: Raw Aluminum
- Armor Type: Rear Corner
- Material: Aluminum
- 1985 Jeep CJ-8
- 1984 Jeep CJ-8
- 1983 Jeep CJ-8
- 1982 Jeep CJ-8
- 1981 Jeep CJ-8