This is the GenRight Off Road Blank Full Corner Guard set for the Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited. There are no cut outs on these corners. The tail gate hinges, if you use them, would bolt on top of the 3/16 corner guards. Mounting the tail lights & gas filler on this version is all up to you. This model is an ideal choice when stretching your rear axle back or running monster tires, so you can trim the wheel opening to match you specific rig.
Made in the USA!
Here are some similar items you might be interested in
- Laser cut from 3/16" thick 6061-T6 aluminum alloy plate.
- No hinge cut outs.
- No tail light holes.
- No gas filler opening.
- The 90 degree bend is formed with a single "hit" die on a CNC press brake to assure this product matches the shape of your Jeeps tub.
- The mounting holes are pre-drilled and countersunk (GenRight uses 2 more mounting bolts than other brands) to secure the corner to the tub.
- Includes large 5/16" size countersunk stainless steel bolts (flush type) to securely mount GenRights corners to protect your Jeeps tub and look clean.
- Fits on top of most 6 tall after market 3/16 thick rocker guards.
- Includes two 3/16" thick tail gate spacers for the door side to go under the hinges.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- The stock license plate mounting holes have been removed from the drivers side panel because the stock location is much to vulnerable. We recommend using GenRights license plate relocation bracket/light kit to get the license plate moved into the center of the spare tire.
- This product requires drilling of the body/tub to properly mount them.
- We do not make a model specifically for Hi-Fender flares, the wheel openings will need to be trimmed to match the tube flare by the installer.
- The Full Corners are sold un-painted and should be fully fitted (then removed) for painting.
Installation Time: 4-8 hours
1 Pair of Corner Guards
2 Tailgate Hinge Spacers
WarrantyLimited 1 Year Structural Warranty. 90 Day Finish Warranty.
- Color: Raw Aluminum
- Armor Type: Rear Corner
- Material: Aluminum
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)