GenRight Off Road 12248 0552 07 Off Road Aluminum Extended Wheelbase Full Corner Guards for 04-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited
Catalog #: 12248.0552
GenRight Off Road Part #: 12248 0552 07
This is the GenRight Off Road Full Corner Guard Set for the Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited. These are a direct bolt-on and a perfect upgrade to better protect your Jeeps tub without adding a lot of weight. This model is an ideal choice for anyone who is weight conscious wanting to armor up their trail rig or cover previous damage. This model is an ideal choice when stretching your rear axle back to keep the wheel opening centered over the re-located axle. Why do you need that? So you can maintain that clean factory look and be able to re-mount the rear flares.
Made in the USA!
Made in the USA!
- Wheel opening is 4" further back towards the rear of the Jeep.
- Laser cut from 3/16" thick 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
- The 90 degree bend is formed with a single "hit" die on a CNC press brake to assure this product matches the shape of your Jeeps tub.
- Stock wheel opening "shape" is retained to fit a stock TJ fender flare or the GenRight metal tube rear flare and remain street legal.
- Each set of panels has the factory mounting holes laser cut in for the tail lights, tailgate hinges and gas filler to make installation quicker.
- The mounting holes are pre-drilled and countersunk (GenRight uses 2 more mounting bolts than other brands) to secure the corner to the tub.
- Includes large 5/16" size countersunk stainless steel bolts (flush type) to securely mount GenRights corners to protect your Jeeps tub and look clean.
- Fits on top of most 6 tall after market 3/16 thick rocker guards.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- The stock license plate mounting holes have been removed from the drivers side panel because the stock location is much to vulnerable. We recommend using GenRights license plate relocation bracket/light kit to get the license plate moved into the center of the spare tire.
- This product requires drilling of the body/tub to properly mount them.
- The stock rear flare mounting holes have been removed from these panels. If you are installing rear flares, you will need to drill new mounting holes in the corner guard panel.
- Wheel openings (on corner guard and body) can be trimmed to fit bigger tires.
- We do not make a model specifically for Hi-Fender flares, the wheel openings will need to be trimmed to match the tube flare by the installer.
- The full corners are sold un-painted and should be fully fitted (then removed) for painting.
Installation Time: 4-8 hours
- 1 Pair of Corner Guards
- Installation Hardware
WarrantyLimited 1 Year Structural Warranty. 90 Day Finish Warranty.
- Color: Raw Aluminum
- Armor Type: Rear Corner
- Material: Aluminum
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)