GenRight Off Road RCG-1003 Off Road Steel Standard Wheelbase Rocker Guards with Side Bar for 76-86 Jeep CJ-7
Catalog #: 12248.0600
GenRight Off Road Part #: RCG-1003
Protect the sides of your Jeep's tub with a set of the Heavy Duty GenRight Rocker Guards. GenRights design is 6" tall and fits tight to the body for maximum protection. This model features their new super grip "dimple die" step, which is welded onto a 1-1/2" diameter x .120" thick DOM steel tube as a side bar which is angled up at 15 degrees and sticks out 4" which is also perfect for use as a step. Full protection from wheel well to wheel well. Sold with a black powder coat finish.
Made in the USA!
Made in the USA!
- This design gives up no ground clearance, unlike others, and will not get hung up of trail obstacles.
- Laser cut and formed from tough 3/16" thick cold rolled steel.
- Built in Step plate is dimple die punched for extra foot traction.
- Side slider bar is 1-1/2" diameter x .120" thick DOM tubing.
- Full protection from wheel well to wheel well (simply slide under your flares).
- Secures to the side and bottom of the tub.
- Includes all flush mount Stainless Steel mounting hardware.
- Powder Coated Black finish.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- For those still running factory front fenders with factory rubber flares: since these rockers fit wheel well to wheel well, you will need to trim or flatten a small section of the sheet metal on the factory front fender at the bottom that bumps out to hold the factory flare.
- If you plan to run Tube Front Fenders, you will need to trim down one (shorten by about 2") end of this rocker guard to clear the tube flare.
Installation Time: 4-8 hours
1 Pair of Rocker Guards
WarrantyLimited 1 Year Structural Warranty. 90 Day Finish Warranty.
- Features: Step
- Color: Black
- Armor Type: Rocker Guards
- Material: Steel
- 1986 Jeep CJ-7
- 1985 Jeep CJ-7
- 1984 Jeep CJ-7
- 1983 Jeep CJ-7
- 1982 Jeep CJ-7
- 1981 Jeep CJ-7
- 1980 Jeep CJ-7
- 1979 Jeep CJ-7
- 1978 Jeep CJ-7
- 1977 Jeep CJ-7
- 1976 Jeep CJ-7