GenRight Off Road SKP-4510 Off Road Aluminum Belly Up Transfer Case Skid Plate for 87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ
This is the GenRight Belly Up transfer case skid plate for a Jeep Wrangler YJ. It increases your ground clearance by up to 2-3/8" by replacing the factory skid plate with a lower-profile and more heavy duty skid plate. This high clearance, smooth bottom skid plate is laser cut and CNC bent from 5/16" thick aluminum alloy. Stronger and twice as thick material than the stock plate to provide superior protection to your undercarriage. A one-inch body lift is required for proper transfer case clearance and some exhaust adjustment may be necessary.
Made in the USA!
- This kit provides the maximum amount of ground clearance possible, but requires some fine tuning of the rear pinion angle to eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- A 1" engine motor mount Lift or Spacer is recommended when installing this belly up skid.
- Requires installation of our transmission cross member kit.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator kit with CV type driveshaft or Atlas transfer case is also necessary.
- Requires supporting the transmission and transfer case to install.
- Color: Raw Aluminum
- Armor Type: Transfer Case
- Material: Aluminum
Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)