This is the GenRight Front "Rock Stomper" bump stop kit. It is a simple and low cost solution for bump stops on a Jeep! Here is how it works: This kit can be installed with GenRight's Urethane Bump Stops or a KING 2" air bump. This allows you to "upgrade" down the road to true air bumps when you can afford it if you choose to run a urethane bump stop now.
Made in the USA!
- Ideal for limiting up travel to prevent damage from bottoming out.
- Affordable and complete kit.
- Proven heavy duty construction.
- Laser cut pieces key together for easy assembly.
- Two, Zero degree lower control arm mounts with built in bump stop pads on top (2-5/8" wide for a 9/16" bolt).
- Two sets of gussets.
- Sold ar a pair.
- Includes axle side bump pads.
- Bump Stops and Cans sold Separately.
- Requires cutting and welding to install this product.
- This product should be cycled before use to confirm the bump stop is mounted in the correct position for your vehicle build to prevent unexpected damage out on the trail.
- Air bumps usually requires a Nitrogen charge of 75 to 120 lbs after installation.
- WILL NOT work with the FOX type air bumps cans!
1 Pair Front Bump stop mounts
- Features: Metal, Unpainted
- Shipping Weight: 14lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 10in x 7in x 4in (L x W x H)