GenRight Off Road STK-2511 Off Road Drag Link Mounting Bracket for TeraFlex and Dynatrac Hi-Steer Arms
This is the GenRight Drag Link Mount to correct the angle issues inherent in hi-steer set ups. GenRight has created a strong mount with double shear using a 5/8" Grade 8 bolt. This is a perfect compliment to all long travel suspensions and is designed to be used with hi-steer type arms. This Heavy Duty kit will hold up to big tires and off-road abuse. Got a hydraulic cylinder assist steering ram? It will work with that too. Still not sure you need this? You will find this product on every one of GenRight's Jeeps! Why Heim rod ends? GenRight prefers the heims over the standard or heavy duty "tapered style" tie rod ends because over the years they have seen the taper on the tie rod end split too many steel knuckles! This is the exact same steering set up GenRight has used on their GenRight rigs for years, and it works great!
Made in the USA!
- This kit requires welding of the pieces together while installing them onto your Hi-Steer arm.
- Requires a 7/8 shank x 3/4" bore heim rod end with 5/8" I.D. high misalignment spacers (sold separately).
- This kit requires moving the axle side track bar mounting location to match the new higher drag link position!
- Once installed, you must cycle the front suspension and steering to make sure the high misalignment heims do not exceed their range of motion, which would damage the steering components!
1 Drag Link Mounting Kit
- Features: Steel, Unpainted