Made from a proprietary custom blended TPO (thermopolyolefin) that is not only wear resistant, but also remains flexible under temperature extremes. The WeatherTech® Cargo Liner features a textured finish which helps to keep cargo from shifting, and is perfect for hauling just about anything from gardening supplies to construction materials to the family pet. Protect your investment with a WeatherTech® Cargo Liner.
Quality built in America, WeatherTech® Cargo Liners meet FMVSS302 standards. Choose from Black, Tan or Grey to complement virtually any interior color. Available for car trunks, minivans, crossovers and SUV's.
All WeatherTech® Cargo Liners Offer:
- Interior protection from all types of wear and tear
- Custom molded specifically for your vehicle
- Easy installation
- High outside lip helps contain spills
- Quick and easy cleanup
- A skid-resistant surface
- Protects and preserves the cargo area and trunk carpet
- Engineered for toughness and durability
WeatherTech® Cargo Liners meet FMVSS302 standards. Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured with American made tooling in the USA.
WeatherTech® Cargo Liners are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. Exclusions to this warranty are wear due to severe abrasive conditions and chemical contamination, such as spilled gasoline, bleach, etc. We are reasonable people and we believe in customer satisfaction. Depending on the situation, we will either replace your Cargo Liner at no charge or charge you a prorated amount for a replacement.
- Color: Black or Tan or Grey
- Material: Rubberized Material
- Location: Cargo
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
This mat is great. I run the quadratec mats in the driver, passenger, and 2nd row and honestly they are better material (personally compared to Weathertech for those areas). After seeing the higher quality quadratec floor mats I would have preferred a quadratec cargo mat but their absence of D-ring cut-outs is a deal breaker. Weathertech material isn't as thick but it gets the job done. It's clear that the lip around the weather tech mat will consolidate some amount of liquid that collects but it definitely isn't going to hold water like a kiddie pool (as some of the other competitors' mats will).
The D-ring cut-out windows are raised so even if you do elect to cut boxes for your cargo D-rings you won't lose the water down those holes. In summary, the best setup is Q-tech in the front and 2nd row with weathertech in the cargo hold.