Mopar® P5155403AB Performance 4" Lift Kit with Performance Shocks for 07-11 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door
Check out the optional AEV ProCAL Module, a great finishing touch to any lift kit as it can reprogram your vehicles computer compensating for gear ratio and tire size changes after lift kit installation not to mention many other additional features.
- Ideally rated coil springs, combined with specially tuned hydraulic Performance Series shocks.
- Adjustable alignment cams (at lower link arms-to-axle attachment points) correct caster angle.
- Front body / frame alignment corrected by an adjustable track bar; the rear is handled via a track bar relocation bracket with integrated brace.
- Correct length stabilizer bar links with Heim ends.
- Brake hose and parking brake cable relocation brackets.
- Replacement high-clearance, high capacity steering stabilizer kit.
- Works with all vehicle systems including the Electronic Stability Program.
Wheel and Tire Recommendations
NOTE: The use of 35 or larger diameter tires may require modification to Mopar rock rails, and certain model Mopar bumpers, for adequate clearance.
Tire Diameter: 33 to 37
Tire Width: No greater than 13.5
NOTE: Tires wider than 10.5 may require wheels with dimensions as follows:
Wheel Diameter: No less than 17
Wheel Width: 8- 9
Wheel Back Spacing: 3.25 to 4.75.
As backspacing dimension decreases, track width and stability increases.
Front Coil Springs
Rear Coil Springs
Front Bump Stops
Rear Bump Stops
Front Track Bar
Rear Track Bar Bracket
Rear Sway Bar Links
Brake Line Brackets
Steering Stabilizer Kit
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 37
- Lift Height Range: 3 - 4.5 inch
- Included Parts: Brake Line Extensions, Bump Stop Extensions, Cam Bolts, Front Track Bar, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Steering Stabilizer, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)