JKS Manufacturing JKS7101 J-Axis Rear Upper Control Arms for 93-06 Jeep® Grand Cherokee ZJ, Wrangler TJ, & Unlimited
JKS Control Arms utilize greasable brass bearings for smooth, reliable operation and excellent longevity. Fine pitch adjustment threads ensure superior strength and unsurpassed tuning ability. With over 3" of adjustment, the working length of each JKS Control Arm can be increased, decreased or exactly the same as the OE suspension arm.
Constructed of heavy-gauge steel tubing and MIG welded for quality and consistency, our Control Arms are much stronger and resistant to impact than the original suspension arms. New OE rubber bushings are used to isolate road noise and vibrations without over-stressing the mounting brackets. Finally, a durable powdercoat finish and zinc plating provide excellent corrosion protection.
A combination of upper and lower suspension arms position and control axle movement on most coil sprung Jeeps®.
The fixed-length OE suspension arms are bolted to the chassis and axle through rubber bushings to help reduce the transfer of noise into the vehicle. The rubber bushings also absorb torsional forces created by the suspension arms off-road.
Aftermarket suspension arms and bushings that are less flexible will over-stress the chassis and axle mounting brackets and should not be installed. Yet many manufacturers provide these components with their suspension kits to save money.
Lubricated threads and internal brass bearing for smooth operation and excellent longevity
Spring-loaded, crankshaft type seal prevents moisture and debris contamination
Heavy duty construction is far stronger than the thin gauge stamped metal OE suspension arm
Threaded body utilizes superior 18 threads-per-inch versus inferior 5 threads-per-inch used by competitors
Durable powdercoat finish and zinc plating provide excellent protection from corrosion and debris
- Features: Adjustable Control Arms
- Lift Height: 0, 0.00, 0.25, 0.50, 0.75, 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00, 3.25, 3.50, 3.75, 4.00, 4.25, 4.50, 4.75, 5.00, 5.25, 5.50, 5.75, 6.00
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch, 3 - 4.5 inch, 5 inch and up
- Location: Rear
- Upper/Lower: Upper Control Arms
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
- 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
- 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
- 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)