- 5 Full Color, High Resolution, Swipe Screen
- New Switch Panel Screen to Control EAS Power Switches
- Customizable Color Mixer for Gauge Arcs, Needles, & Backgrounds
- Multiple Gauge Screen Layouts
- Fully Customizable Backgrounds
- HDMI Style Plug for Power and Linking EAS Accessories
- One-Touch Easy Menu Navigation
- Notification Center
2007 - 2014 Rubicon Specific Features
- Digital touchscreen
- Front and Rear Axle Lock
- Digital touchscreen
- Sway Bar disable
- Daytime running lights adjustability options
- 4WD-HI axle lock with auto-disengage safety feature
- 93 Performance
- 91 Performance
- 87 Performance
- Fuel Economy
- Factory Stock
*Features may vary based on year, make, and model
The Master Screen is Superchips' all-new screen that allows you to monitor 9 parameters at once in the new state-of-art layout. Screen features include digital and analog views of your most important parameters.
The Retro Screen is a throwback to the original TrailDash main gauge screen. You'll notice an enhanced layout and new set of features. The NEW Retro Screen monitors 7 parameters, instead of the original 5, allowing for total insight on your Jeep.
Going back to the original vehicle gauges, the Needles Screen was designed for customers who just like to see the analog-style gauge. Superchips didn't stop at just giving you a couple gauges. The monitor can now display 8 analog style gauges, as well as display a digital value, combining an old-school look with new-age technology.
If you have a Rubicon, this screen layout gives you the information and control you need to conquer any trail or obstacle. With control over TPMS, front and rear lockers, sway bar disconnect, and 6 PIDs, including pitch and roll, you can go off-raod with confidence.
You're going to love this. An all-new screen layout provides you direct control over your accessories with the Superchips' Power Switch (sold separately). Adding a Power Switch to your TrailDash2 gives you control over nearly anything you can think of: light bars, rock lights, air compressors, winches, ect. You can also access all of the quick feature programming options to customize your driving experience.
This brand new option features the quickest navigation to all specific menu options for efficient performance monitoring.
Color Mixer Screen
If the all-new color mixer screen you now have the ability to match your stock dash cluster or get even more custom with your custom background. You can change the gauge arc colors, tint the whole screen, and more! When it comes to style no-one does it better than Superchips!
- Features: Plastic
- Color: Black
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Superchips TrailDash2 Reviews
I really like this product. I received the programmer and have been extremely happy with it. I was surprised how long it took to first update the product connected to my computer (I'm guessing 45 minutes) then when installing it in the Jeep (probably another hour total) but I am super happy with it. I used a GPS (as I have seen others write) to calibrate my speedo, it was only off about 2 MPH in 50 because of my 32" tires. This is just done by adjusting the tire size in the programmer. After completing that i was amazed how much better the Jeep shifts. With my new tires, before the programmer, it seemed to want to downshift A LOT! I found it very irritating. Now it shifts great. I used the 87 Octane tune and will probably try some better gas next fill up and try the higher performance tune. It's hard to say if I'm feeling any more power and gas mileage may be slightly better (maybe 1 MPG) but it drives much, much better. The display is pretty cool also and you can choose different layouts and what you want displayed from the many parameters read from the PCM. It certainly is not cheap but at this point I think it was money well spent.
I've had the TD2 for just under two years. At first I thought it was pretty cool. But as I used it, I found problems. I emailed their support and for a bit, they would respond pretty fast. In the past six months or so, I email, get no response and after a couple more emails maybe someone responds. And the typical answer is the device doesn't do that. I asked about an error code for a wheel speed sensor issue, it doesn't do that. I've pretty much given up on the device.
Very good product. Cool features and overall easy to use. Worth the money.