Superchips 42050 TrailDash2 for 03-14 Jeep® Wrangler TJ, Unlimited, Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK
- 5 Full Color, High Resolution, Swipe Screen
- New Switch Panel Screen to Control EAS Power Switches
- Customizable Color Mixer for Gauge Arcs, Needles, & Backgrounds
- Multiple Gauge Screen Layouts
- Fully Customizable Backgrounds
- HDMI Style Plug for Power and Linking EAS Accessories
- One-Touch Easy Menu Navigation
- Notification Center
2007 - 2014 Rubicon Specific Features
- Digital touchscreen
- Front and Rear Axle Lock
- Digital touchscreen
- Sway Bar disable
- Daytime running lights adjustability options
- 4WD-HI axle lock with auto-disengage safety feature
- 93 Performance
- 91 Performance
- 87 Performance
- Fuel Economy
- Factory Stock
*Features may vary based on year, make, and model
The Master Screen is Superchips' all-new screen that allows you to monitor 9 parameters at once in the new state-of-art layout. Screen features include digital and analog views of your most important parameters.
The Retro Screen is a throwback to the original TrailDash main gauge screen. You'll notice an enhanced layout and new set of features. The NEW Retro Screen monitors 7 parameters, instead of the original 5, allowing for total insight on your Jeep.
Going back to the original vehicle gauges, the Needles Screen was designed for customers who just like to see the analog-style gauge. Superchips didn't stop at just giving you a couple gauges. The monitor can now display 8 analog style gauges, as well as display a digital value, combining an old-school look with new-age technology.
If you have a Rubicon, this screen layout gives you the information and control you need to conquer any trail or obstacle. With control over TPMS, front and rear lockers, sway bar disconnect, and 6 PIDs, including pitch and roll, you can go off-raod with confidence.
You're going to love this. An all-new screen layout provides you direct control over your accessories with the Superchips' Power Switch (sold separately). Adding a Power Switch to your TrailDash2 gives you control over nearly anything you can think of: light bars, rock lights, air compressors, winches, ect. You can also access all of the quick feature programming options to customize your driving experience.
This brand new option features the quickest navigation to all specific menu options for efficient performance monitoring.
Color Mixer Screen
If the all-new color mixer screen you now have the ability to match your stock dash cluster or get even more custom with your custom background. You can change the gauge arc colors, tint the whole screen, and more! When it comes to style no-one does it better than Superchips!
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Love the tool, the multiple readout pages and the crawl tune are my favorite. only had one hick-up with it when I had my jeep under the 87 octane tune. The hick-up was the transmission got confused in its gear selection under acceleration and the result was my transmission slamming into a gear. found that there was an update for it and updated the software. Have not had any issues since.
Had the TD2 installed in a 2012 JKUR. Was having an issue with the jeep running hot so had the dealer look at it. With the TD2 connected, the cooling fan came on at 157 and off at 175. Would not come on at the normal temp. Even the test gear could not get the fan to work. After the TD2 was uninstalled (factory reset) cooling fan works normal. I really like the display and functionality of the TD2 but can not use it with the fan issue.