Quiet Traction: Most bulkier tires are designed for one thing only - to give you more mass and traction to clear that obstacle, or the ability to knife through mud, sand, or whatever else you encounter during off road action. Yet try driving those things on road. You can't hear yourself think. However, these Baja ATZP 3 tires utilize a unique compound to quiet down road noise all while continuing to deliver excellent off-road traction.
Unparalleled Design: The Baja ATZP3 is a next-generation, all-terrain tire that employs new design elements like PowerPly 3-ply sidewalls, wide lateral grooves, stone ejector ribs and scalloped shoulder lugs - all to provide excellent off-road traction, a quieter ride and superior durability.
Hybrid Flexibility: While the ATZP3 calls itself an all-terrain tire, Mickey Thompson has infused the tire with interlocking tread elements, a new compound with improved cut and chip protection, deep, aggressive sidebiters and multi-draft grooves for self-cleaning and improved wear. This gives the tires the ultimate in mud-terrain type performance, while still allowing for great on road drivability and durability.
- Rim Size: 15.0 or 16.0 or 17.0 or 18.0 or 20.0 or 22.0
- Tire Height: 30.80" or 31.50" or 32.80" or 32.00" or 32.90" or 33.00" or 34.50" or 31.90" or 32.60" or 34.60" or 36.90" or 33.10" or 35.10" or 33.40" or 34.70" or 36.70" or 31.00" or 30.00" or 35.00" or 37.00"
- Tire Width: 10.7 or 11.0 or 12.6 or 11.7 or 12.0 or 12.5 or 11.5 or 12.3 or 12.8 or 13.1 or 11.1 or 12.1 or 10.0 or 9.7 or 9.3 or 11.6 or 13.0 or 13.5
- Published Size: 31x10.50R15 or 32x11.50R15 or 33x12.50R15 or 265/75R16 or 285/75R16 or 305/70R16 or 315/75R16 or 265/70R17 or 285/70R17 or 305/65R17 or 315/70R17 or 37x12.50R17 or 275/70R18 or 305/60R18 or 305/70R18 or 285/55R20 or 305/55R20 or 35x12.50R20 or 37x12.50R20 or 225/75R16 or 245/70R16 or 235/85R16 or 245/70R17 or 295/70R17 or 325/50R22 or 35X12.50R17 or 35x12.50R18 or 37x13.50R22LT
- Tire Style: Radial
- Max Wheel Width: 8.5 or 10.0 or 10.5 or 11.0 or 9.5 or 8.0 or 7.0
- Min Wheel Width: 7.0 or 8.0 or 8.5 or 7.5 or 6.5 or 6.0
- Published Diameter: 31 or 32 or 33 or 35 or 37 or 34 or 36 or 30
- Features: None
Mickey Thompson Baja ATZP3 Radial Tire Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Mickey Thompson Baja ATZP3 Radial Tire Reviews
i purchased these tires 3 years ago. Loved them at first, but the noise level has increased significantly over time, to the point now that they are driving me crazy when i am on the highway with the doors off. The tread is worn, but not too signifcant to have such a big change in sound. I likely won't purchase these again the future.
I am extremely happy with these tires. They are extremely quite on the highway and ride really smooth. I have only run the BF TAs all terrains and just assumed all 35s made a lot of noise. They also look aggressive but not too much. Will definitely buy again in the future. They look perfect on my 3.5 inch lift.