- Rim Size: 16.0 or 17.0 or 15.0 or 20.0 or 18.0
- Tire Height: 30.60" or 31.70" or 32.80" or 34.70" or 31.80" or 32.90" or 33.50" or 33.00" or 34.50" or 35.00" or 33.30" or 34.30" or 32.60" or 37.00"
- Tire Width: 9.4 or 10.1 or 11.3 or 11.9 or 9.7 or 10.8 or 11.5 or 11.8 or 10.9 or 12.2 or 12.1 or 12.0 or 12.5 or 12.3 or 12.8 or 11.2
- Published Size: 245/75R16 or 265/75R16 or 285/75R16 or 315/75R16 or 235/85R16 or 265/70R17 or 285/70R17 or 295/70R17 or 31x10.50R15 or 35x12.50R15 or 33x12.50R15 or 305/70R16 or 35X12.50R20 or 305/65R17 or 315/70R17 or 305/70R18 or 305/55R20 or 295/70R18 or 305/60R18 or 33x10.50R15 or 35x12.50R17LT or 37x12.50R17LT or 35x12.50R18LT or 37x12.50R20LT
- Tire Style: Radial
- Max Wheel Width: 8.5 or 8.0 or 9.5 or 10.0 or 7.5 or 10.5
- Min Wheel Width: 6.0 or 6.5 or 7.5 or 8.0 or 7.0
- Published Diameter: 31 or 32 or 33 or 35 or 34 or 37
Dick Cepek Extreme Country Radial Tire Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Dick Cepek Extreme Country Radial Tire Reviews
Decent tires, good price, but not the best.
On road, the're not too noisy but difficult to balance. We ended up using beads for balancing, and there is still a noticeable vibration around 60 mph. Below or above that they're okay. Handling is good on the road.
Off road traction is very good on rocks as well as in mud; they flex well at 10-12 PSI and tend to squeal on ledges.
My only other complaint is that they're noticeably smaller than the advertised size. My 35x12.50 R 17 barely exceed 34" at 35 PSI, and are closer to 33.5" under that.
I bought these tires for my 98 Tj with one wheeling trip under my belt in these tires I am very please with how they performed in the sand, mud and trail riding a great choice of tire for a great price
When I first tested this tire in deep mud, where an all-terrain would just get clogged and not cut it, this new tire chewed through and kept me moving. The way it performed reminded me of how the Mickey Thomson Baja Claw tire performed in this type of environment, AWESOME! It's amazing how much confidence you will gain with this tire, it's truly an amazing design!
During winter storm Jonas, I was really amazed on how well this tire gained traction in 3+ feet of wet, heavy snow. If you live in the northern states and endure plentiful snow fall amounts and don't want to get stuck inside, do yourself a favor, go get a set of these gnarly snow tires right now! For snow and slush traction, the Extreme Country Radial tire is a true performance tire, it gets a 10 out of 10 rating for snow! Thoroughly impressed!
They are holding up very well to daily abuse and are not really getting chopped up faster in the front due to steering. I've been very impressed with their resistance to wear in daily driving conditions! AWESOME NEW TIRE—GET A SET TODAY!