Quadratec and Pro Comp have teamed up to deliver two popular wheel and tires packages straight to your door. Tires are carefully professionally mounted to their wheels using advanced mounting equipment that prevents scuffed wheels during the installation process. We then use a state of the art "road force" balancing machine with the most accurate balancing attainable for even those hard to balance oversized tires. In short, road force balancing "forces" a roller onto the tire tread to simulate the weight that will actually be on the tire as it spins. Tires are spun at highway speeds to ensure that a true balance is attained, which is crucial in performance, particularly for heavier off-road tires. Center caps included.
Pro Comp Xtreme All-Terrain Radial Tire in 305/65R17 on Pro Comp Alloy Series 5029 Wheel Qty 4 in 17x8.5 Size for 13-15 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK
The Pro Comp Radial Xtreme A/T features an aggressive directional tread design that combines superior on- and off-road performance, minimal road noise and a 50,000 mile limited treadwear warranty. State-of-the-art Tri-ply construction provides greater puncture resistance in the sidewall while two steel belts and a spiral-wound nylon overwrap offer better stability and load carrying ability at highway speeds. The Pro Comp Xtreme A/T is ideally suited for heavy-duty applications.
- 1) Directional tread design for superior on and off-road traction
- 2) Massive shoulder lugs for better over-the-road traction and durability especially under high loads and highway speeds
- 3) Full-length elliptical spring for enhanced wet and snow capability
- 4) Tri-ply construction for greater sidewall puncture resistance
- 5) Spiral nylon overwrap for better stability and load carrying ability at highway speeds
Pro Comp 5029 Series Alloy Wheels
Pro Comp Alloys are designed using State-Of-The-Art Low-Pressure-Casting Technology providing unsurpassed wheel strength, style and value. Pro Comp Alloy Wheels combine head turning style, light weight, durable finish in black, black powder coat chrome and polished. Pro Comp Alloys also incorporate a high offset brake clearance for today's Jeep vehicles.
4 Alloy Wheel
4 All Terrain Radial Tire
- Color: Black
- Backspacing: 4.75
- Backspacing Range: 4.75" - 4.99"
- Bolt Pattern: 5 on 5"
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)