GenRight Off Road Off Road G3 Steel Front Tube Fenders with 6" Flare for 97-06 Jeep® Wrangler TJ & Unlimited
Catalog #: 12248.0316
GenRight Off Road Part #: TFF-2800
This is the G3 version Front Tube Fender from GenRight Off Road with a 6" flare for a Jeep Wrangler TJ or LJ. GenRight has incorporated a new removable side panel into the side of this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a way to remove more unwanted under hood heat. Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 6" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires while also helping to be street legal. This is a great way to repair or replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up out on the trails.
Made in the USA!
Made in the USA!
- MIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment).
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires.
- Built from durable 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall steel tubing.
- Easy to install
- Retains & reuses your stock inner fender well (aluminum inner fender wells are also available).
- Now includes our perforated side panels to remove more unwanted engine heat.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- Sold un-painted.
- We recommend fully fitting the fenders to you Jeep before painting or powder coating.
- The fenders will require some prep work before they are ready for paint.
- Fenders sold in pairs only.
1 Pair Tube Fenders
- Color: Bare Steel
- Material: Steel
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)