- Seat covers crafted from 100% breathable Neoprene fabric for durability and comfort.
- Custom fit for all Jeep Wrangler vehicles, including the new 2007 seat design.
- Front applications come in pairs with rear covers matching exactly.
- Center section padded and pleated for comfort.
- Easy to install - no tools required.
- Available in a wide variety of colors at a great, low price.
- Color: Black or Tan or Red or Charcoal
- Material: neoprene
- Location: Front, Rear
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
2007 Jeep wrangler X 2DR i know u get what u pay for ... arrived quickly.. pushing the the new seat covers between the seat & backs was tough so we removed the seats & that really helped & we used a wooden ruler to push as its a tight fit for the fingers. once pulled into place all seamed to fit OK & now waiting on the sun to help relax them. Neg points: the side front seat air bag flaps have no Velcro to keep in place other than tucking them in with very little over lap so i hope they stay in place with the doors off at highway speeds. also the holes for the head rest dont line up that well & even trying to stretch the top cover to make line up still puts stress on the holes & it looks like it could tear the hole bigger over time. also the headrest covers are not that sung of fit, so i did not use & with no Velcro to sung down they look sloppy. BUT i had a tear in my front drivers seat & a real upholstery fix was way more than these cost. so they fix my issue so i gave a 3 stars. may be a better bang for the buck out there but these worked OK for me.